help needed! pls URGENT

help needed! pls URGENT

Postby bitis1 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:57 am

Hey there can any one maybe tell me the difference between the bold bosch moniter and the normal bosch moniter? What size cage would a need for the normal bosch moniter? I'm maybe getting a pair of bosch moniters 1.1 m and weighing 2kg each so how big would they get? What size cage would they need? I'm maybe thinking of building a outside cage for them but I need some photos of a cage like that can any one also email me some photos of a good design? Thanks
bitis1
SA Reptiles Member

Re: help needed! pls URGENT

Postby it_bit_me » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:16 pm

I have never heard of a bold bosh monitor so sadly you are either being ripped off or you misheard. The outside cage is an expensive option but you can make due with an aviary if your animals are not inclined to noserub. The husbandry of monitors I know little about. Be careful of buying big animals like that as you don't know their temperament or origin. You will end up with an expensive cage and unwanted pet if you don't.
If I'm gonna be an old, lonely man, I'm gonna need a thing, you know, a hook, like that guy on the subway who eats his own face. So I figure I'll be Crazy Man with a Snake, y'know. Crazy Snake Man. And I'll get more snakes, call them my babies, kids won't walk past my place, they will run. "Run away from Crazy Snake Man, " they'll shout!”
it_bit_me
SA Reptiles Member

Postby bitis1 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:46 pm

I got the monitors on Friday. I'm happy with them they are really tame and don't mind being handled! ! !
bitis1
SA Reptiles Member

Postby kinghero » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:18 am

Upload Pictures. Please.
kinghero
SA Reptiles Member

Postby bitis1 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:34 pm

If I could do it with my blackberry no problem! telkom is really giving me problems
bitis1
SA Reptiles Member

Return to Boscs monitors (Varanus exanthematicus)