Scorpions

Scorpions

Postby NESIRSUSEJ » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:00 pm

Hey guys.

I've been away for quite a while so maybe I missed a post of this, but does anyone have any cool scorpions that are up for sale or know where I can get some ? At the moment I only have the P. Transvaalicus. But I'm really looking for other types? I have my eye on the P. Schlechteri and also P. planicauda.

If anyone can help me that would be awesome. If you have any other types of scorpions let me know. Anything goes actually
NESIRSUSEJ
SA Reptiles Member

Re: Scorpions

Postby F1refly » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:31 am

Check out:

www.deviantexotics.co.za
They have a good range of scorps

www.petbugs.co.za
Towards the bottom they have some Pandinus cavimanus for sale, relatively rarish

Also, you can contact Shadowfoot, he has some very rare species (some of them the only ones in SA) for sale, like Androctonus bicolor, Mesobuthus sp and I think he also has some planicauda for sale at the mo'

If you can't get a hold of him, contact me and I'll give you his email address
"Welcome to Megaton, the Bomb is perfectely safe" - Deputy Weld, Fallout 3

"People don't die in America because of lack of Health Insurance. People die in America because people die in America" - Stephen Colbert

"Just because you don't understand how electricity works, doesn't mean it's the work of god"

Reptiles
1.0.0 Python regius
0.1.0 Pogona vitticeps
0.0.1 Elaphe guttata guttata
0.0.1 Eublepharis macularis
F1refly
SA Reptiles Member

Re: Scorpions

Postby NESIRSUSEJ » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:25 am

I got my P. Transvaalicus from Deviantexotics, I just thought that their prices are a bit high

Shadowfoot contacted me! Thanks. He has some cool scorpions.
NESIRSUSEJ
SA Reptiles Member

Return to Scorpion keeping