Python: mmm Labrador for dinner!

Re: Python: mmm Labrador for dinner!

Postby _THEO_ » Sat May 21, 2011 1:45 pm

Its illegal to catch any wild animal without a permit... So you rate they should wait for it to start constricting a family member and then chop it in half?? Nooo, funnel traps aren't harmful to the snake and can be safely relocated. Besides it can be clasified as a 'problem' animal. Let's try help the people and save the snake at the same time without being negative towards each other... We should work together ( hence reptile community and not reptile keeper death match )
You never know everything.....
You can learn from everyone....
_THEO_
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Fooble » Sat May 21, 2011 1:56 pm

_THEO_ wrote:Its illegal to catch any wild animal without a permit... So you rate they should wait for it to start constricting a family member and then chop it in half?? Nooo, funnel traps aren't harmful to the snake and can be safely relocated. Besides it can be clasified as a 'problem' animal. Let's try help the people and save the snake at the same time without being negative towards each other... We should work together ( hence reptile community and not reptile keeper death match )

It's not illegal in all provinces.
Organized crime comes in more forms than one.
Fooble
Forum gatekeeper

Postby bubblesharp » Sat May 21, 2011 4:16 pm

AH OK, No definitely not let the snake get killed, I was just wondering if there could be legal implications for the good Samaritan.

_THEO_ wrote:Its illegal to catch any wild animal without a permit... So you rate they should wait for it to start constricting a family member and then chop it in half?? Nooo, funnel traps aren't harmful to the snake and can be safely relocated. Besides it can be clasified as a 'problem' animal. Let's try help the people and save the snake at the same time without being negative towards each other... We should work together ( hence reptile community and not reptile keeper death match )

Theo please explain to me how asking a relevant question is being negative to one another?????
Eben Brits
Cell 071 603 6596
BBM 27E1FDF4
bubblesharp
SA Reptiles Member

Postby _THEO_ » Sat May 21, 2011 6:07 pm

Sorry mate, Misunderstanding from my side. Can't blame me if you look at how things have been going on the forum topics.
You never know everything.....
You can learn from everyone....
_THEO_
SA Reptiles Member

Postby bubblesharp » Sat May 21, 2011 9:07 pm

No worries, I think it was the whole end of the world thing! Hahaha
Eben Brits
Cell 071 603 6596
BBM 27E1FDF4
bubblesharp
SA Reptiles Member

Previous

Return to Natal rock pythons (Python natalensis)