2011 CBB Tree Python Babies (Mystery sire X Sarong type dam)

Re: 2011 CBB Tree Python Babies (Mystery sire X Sarong type

Postby Jason&Sam » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:47 pm

Congratulations Graeme, those are amazing looking babies. I'm hoping for some success this season. There are no words to discribe the colour change that the blood neonates go through during their first three years but just mind blowing.Looking foward to all the updated pictures from all the future parents of these on this forum.
J
Jason&Sam
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Spider » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:40 pm

Super stunning animals Graeme! It will be really interesting too see what these babies look like when they
are all grown up. Your mystery sire could possibly have some nice genes producing awesome colours?
“When spider webs unite, they can tie up a lion”
Spider
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Graeme » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:09 pm

@Spider, it's going to be a killer experience watching these little ones go through the colour change and I'm sure we will see some fantastic pictures up on the forum in the next few years. As for the sire, there is no way on earth that we will ever know exactly what he is, and you know what? I think it's kind of cool. He makes beatiful babies, and he's a magic animal to keep. What more can you ask for!
@Jason, I'm wishing you all the best, man. It's a very humbling experience as far as I'm concerned, and you never get to have that first hatch again, so I'll be holding thumbs for you all the way and hoping you every success.
@Andrew, hey man, great to see you again! Where have you been?

And thanks for the kind words all, it's nice when there are people that are actually happy for you! ;)
Reach us @ Graeme Lotter on FB
OR 082 4749139
Email: snakesnadders@yahoo.co.uk
Graeme
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Graeme » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:27 pm

Hey folks, for those of you that want to keep up to date with what's happening with our breeding and babies and all the rest of it, rather add us on FaceBook (Graeme Lotter) as it's been brought to our attention that comments on my posts are being deleted on here.

For those that are interested, the little ones are all taking unscented F/T pinks off the tweezers and are doing absolutely great. Can't say the same for my fingers though!

Take care

G.
OR 082 4749139
Graeme
SA Reptiles Member

Postby christos » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:40 am

Wow Greame, only saw these now. They are awesome!
Most beautiful snake ever? - the one around Salma Hayek's neck...;-)
christos
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Hoss » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:46 am

I'm seriously considering the sale of my grandmother so I can get my hands on some of these. :D

GTP's are really amazing snakes, and I'm loving your updates on FB. Keep it up Graeme!
Hoss
SA Reptiles Member

Postby fangs » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:12 am

Im not a face book oak! (hate it)

Please post updates here! :D
fangs
SA Reptiles Member

Postby leonthemenace » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:52 am

Graeme wrote:Hey folks, for those of you that want to keep up to date with what's happening with our breeding and babies and all the rest of it, rather add us on FaceBook (Graeme Lotter) as it's been brought to our attention that comments on my posts are being deleted on here.

For those that are interested, the little ones are all taking unscented F/T pinks off the tweezers and are doing absolutely great. Can't say the same for my fingers though!

Take care

G.

Why would someone be so childish?
If you're not fast......you're food!!
leonthemenace
SA Reptiles Member

Postby uncutdiamonds » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:57 pm

fangs wrote:Im not a face book oak! (hate it)

Please post updates here! :D

I am on facebook, just that adding info here would be a great advantage, too.
uncutdiamonds
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Mitton » Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:47 pm

leonthemenace wrote:
Graeme wrote:Hey folks, for those of you that want to keep up to date with what's happening with our breeding and babies and all the rest of it, rather add us on FaceBook (Graeme Lotter) as it's been brought to our attention that comments on my posts are being deleted on here.

Take care

G.

Why would someone be so childish?

Sorry Leon, I did not see your last post. I was the one who deleted 1 post from this thread, someone asked if Greame is selling and how much they will be and I deleted that post because we have asked everyone before to keep questions like that to PM's and it is something that the moderators have been asked to do.
Also, there is a classified section for when people are selling snakes or are looking for snakes so that post thread subjects do not become diluted and off topic.
If Greame does not want us do our jobs and then stops posting any updates on here, also deletes me as a friend on Facebook and blocks me from seeing any of his pics or posts, unfortunately there is not much I can do about it, I don't make the rules I just help to ensure that they are adhered to in order to uphold the integrity and quality of the forum.
www.moreliapythons.co.za
Mitton
Forum gatekeeper

Postby Bushviper » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:22 am

The reason why we do this is because the Admins have decided that instead of someone being inundated with posts of "how much for this?" and "please sell this to me" we delete those posts as it detracts from the purpose of the forum. Some people have even said they refuse to post pictures of rare animals because of the number of queries from people asking them to trade or expose localities. This was more prevalent when rare indigenous adders or black spitting cobras are shown then everybody wants to jump on the bandwagon. Some members no longer even post because of this.

I did explain this to Graeme but it is his choice to not post here. We obviously cannot please everyone all the time.
It is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Those who are afraid to ask are ashamed of learning.
Bushviper
Founder Member

Postby Constrictor Girl » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:33 am

Those are simply gorgeous!! Any updates on how the babies are doing?
Meg Botha
Renegade Trading
"We are only limited by your imagination"

-Never argue with an idiot, people watching might not be able to tell the difference-
Constrictor Girl
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Graeme » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:52 pm

Here you go Constrictor Girl

And some hold backs

There are a few people on this forum who have bought some of these little chainsaws, and from what I can gather, theirs are doing pretty well too.
OR 082 4749139
Graeme
SA Reptiles Member

Postby bradmiller » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:31 am

Krieky - you have been busy.

Very nice!
You know, you can touch a stick of dynamite, but if you touch a venomous snake it’ll turn around and bite you and kill you so fast it’s not even funny.
- Steve Irwin - The Crocodile Hunter
bradmiller
SA Reptiles Member

Postby leonthemenace » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:55 pm

This is Khaleesi, we got her from Graeme on the 30th October and she (we asume and hope it is a "she") is doing extremely well. Very docile and eating like a little machine! Even with the fact that we dont handle her very often, she has never shown any agression....just dont try and take the fuzzie back!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you're not fast......you're food!!
leonthemenace
SA Reptiles Member

PreviousNext

Return to Green tree pythons (Morelia viridis)