australian lizards

australian lizards

Postby firefly » Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:11 am

hi
this comes from an ols topic...
does anyone know the names of these lizards. think they are all from australia mate

firefly
SA Reptiles Member

Postby arcadies » Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:57 am

i have no idea about what they are, but the 3rd one is very very kewl, and i also think he might be a bit on the horny side :D
"But I put my life on the line to save animals. " Steve Irwin (1962 -2006)
arcadies
SA Reptiles Member

Postby froot » Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:54 pm

This thread already exists... http://www.sareptiles.co.za/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3366#3366

Please don't repost topics.
We salute the improvement of the human genome by honoring those who remove themselves from it.
Of necessity, this honor is generally bestowed posthumously. - www.darwinawards.com
froot
Founder Member

Postby firefly » Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:12 pm

i know it already exists! but did u see any names for these lizards on the thread??? so that is why i posted it again so maybe someone could see it who has not yet seen it and maybe we can all learn something here... any answers anyone?
firefly
SA Reptiles Member

Postby froot » Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:27 pm

i know it already exists! but did u see any names for these lizards on the thread???

If you just ask again in that thread it will become active again, same objective achieved, cleaner forum. More than one thread on the same topic clutters the place and our job as moderators is to keep the forums as user friendly as possible. First prize would be to hit one thread on 'australian lizards' with all relevant info for example when doing a search, instead of a number of them with repetative info. There have been many repeated topics on this board and we are gearing to clean it up when that edit facility is updated. Right now we can just ask our members to help out by keeping to existing topics. I hope you understand where I'm coming from.

I wonder if you could do me a favour and ask the same question in the old thread so that we can remove this one and I'll dig up all the info I can find on these lizards for you. Sound fair?
We salute the improvement of the human genome by honoring those who remove themselves from it.
Of necessity, this honor is generally bestowed posthumously. - www.darwinawards.com
froot
Founder Member

Return to Australasian Lizards