South Africa's Bite Darwin Award Winners

You can find all the current news with regard to Reptiles here. Announcements about anything reptile and site related will be made here as well for your information.

Re: South Africa's Bite Darwin Award Winners

Postby jka » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:56 pm

Maybe some of these guys just can't afford the proper equipment, could that be the root of the problem?

Epic Shirt!
Evolution is an imperfect and often violent process. A battle between what exists, and what is yet to be born.

-Owned by scalybunni-
jka
SA Reptiles Member

Postby monopeltis » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:14 pm

chris vd merwe wrote: the so called rolle model is Denvor Scarrott,he said that the snake wont bite and we believed him. . . why cant you just accept it as part of the past and try to help rather the drag peoples names through the mudd!

This is Denvor...what a champion! I would also believe anything he says. Must pick up the stukkies with his skills.... i also heard he got his tjoppies from the same guy as Die Antwoords "ninja", might just be a rumor though.

monopeltis
SA Reptiles Member

Postby jka » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:31 pm

SKILLS! That tjap of the bat-eared fox is wicked.
Evolution is an imperfect and often violent process. A battle between what exists, and what is yet to be born.

-Owned by scalybunni-
jka
SA Reptiles Member

Postby monopeltis » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:36 pm

Found this kiff website where these guys buy their gear ... http://www.boskobra-kowboys.co.za

They have some cool snake handling equipment available!

The H-7 hook stokkie ... if the snake bites you, use the club end to moer it. Turns any snake into a kobra!

Noord-west snake grabbing gloves. Use these when you are lifting tin in dangerous areas to not get aids.

The KK-1. Use this to open your pre-mixed klippies and kola. Also can be used to probe snakes to see if they are hetero for some morfs. Can also be used to fork anyone up who says you are a moffie

Insta-skill tattoos. Use the temporary tattoos to give you the same edge real tattoos give you...handle kobras and mambas with style! Only last for s long as you don't shower.

Think im going to order some stuff now!
monopeltis
SA Reptiles Member

Postby _THEO_ » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:41 pm

Do you know what sex that FWC is? If it is a female we could negotiate a trade for an IEB matric surtificate at the end of the year. ;)
You never know everything.....
You can learn from everyone....
_THEO_
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Skippy69 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:11 am

The H-7 hook stokkie ... if the snake bites you, use the club end to moer it. Turns any snake into a kobra!

Lol :lol: Skerp soos a Manora blade........
Skippy69
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Fooble » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:22 am

chris vd merwe wrote:yes Foobol or whatever! i lost my respect for you,why cant you just leave me alone where i am trying to do the best i can to get all the knowledge i can about snakes!

That's fine you not need have respect for me because i have not an ounce for you nor would i want to be associated with your kind. You should stop whilst you are ahead.
Organized crime comes in more forms than one.
Fooble
Forum gatekeeper

Postby Psammophis » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:45 am

jka wrote:Maybe some of these guys just can't afford the proper equipment, could that be the root of the problem?

Epic Shirt!

The king of the cowboys is here.
All hail the fail.
There is a great deal of difference between an eager man who wants to read a book and the tired man who wants a book to read.
Visit my public page www.dafk.net/what/
Psammophis
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Carpetpythons » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:19 am

monopeltis wrote:Found this kiff website where these guys buy their gear ... http://www.boskobra-kowboys.co.za

They have some cool snake handling equipment available!

Noord-west snake grabbing gloves. Use these when you are lifting tin in dangerous areas to not get aids.

The KK-1. Use this to open your pre-mixed klippies and kola. Also can be used to probe snakes to see if they are hetero for some morfs. Can also be used to fork anyone up who says you are a moffie

Insta-skill tattoos. Use the temporary tattoos to give you the same edge real tattoos give you...handle kobras and mambas with style! Only last for s long as you don't shower.

Think im going to order some stuff now!

Jis, I have not laughed this hard in a while!
Carpetpythons
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Durban Keeper » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:48 am

Nice one Monopeltis!
Life is but a dream for the dead.
Durban Keeper
SA Reptiles Member

Postby froot » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:59 pm

LOL! This topic cracks me up. Notice how nobody has much to say about that rather large chap with the mamba and cobra. Chickens!
We salute the improvement of the human genome by honoring those who remove themselves from it.
Of necessity, this honor is generally bestowed posthumously. - www.darwinawards.com
froot
Founder Member

Postby chris vd merwe » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:04 pm

guys that guy with the green mamba is a good guy,maybe he just knows how to work with these snakes much better then most of you! I've got more respect for him that I've got for MOST OF YOU and will always have respect for him! yes you might think I'm still young and what do I know afterall,Im the guy with the boomslang on my shoulder! you know what I'm proud to have a friend like him BECAUSE HE WILL HELP ME WHEN I NEED HELP AND NOT TRY TO MAKE MY NAME BAD LIKE SOME OF YOU! :smt019! I've got a question for you FOOBLE why as a reptile community can't we help each other and help the snakes that people kill that we all love rather then turn up against each other and make each other sound like :smt013 ??
chris vd merwe
SA Reptiles member (restricted)

Postby Fooble » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:07 pm

froot wrote:LOL! This topic cracks me up. Notice how nobody has much to say about that rather large chap with the mamba and cobra. Chickens!

Froot he is the king, i think this whole topic was based on him original.
Organized crime comes in more forms than one.
Fooble
Forum gatekeeper

Postby froot » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:18 pm

chris vd merwe wrote:guys that guy with the green mamba is a good guy,maybe he just knows how to work with these snakes much better then most of you! I've got more respect for him that I've got for MOST OF YOU and will always have respect for him! yes you might think I'm still young and what do I know afterall,Im the guy with the boomslang on my shoulder! you know what I'm proud to have a friend like him BECAUSE HE WILL HELP ME WHEN I NEED HELP AND NOT TRY TO MAKE MY NAME BAD LIKE SOME OF YOU! :smt019! I've got a question for you FOOBLE why as a reptile community can't we help each other and help the snakes that people kill that we all love rather then turn up against each other and make each other sound like :smt013 ??

That was annoying. Once I managed to decipher it I realised that there was nothing worth saying anyway. You did something stupid and THEN you put it up on the internet. Now you wonder why you get all these mixed reactions? Seriously, grow up.

Your posts will be approved if they are worth approving.
We salute the improvement of the human genome by honoring those who remove themselves from it.
Of necessity, this honor is generally bestowed posthumously. - www.darwinawards.com
froot
Founder Member

Postby _THEO_ » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:24 pm

If only there was an "ice cream to the forehead" smiley.
This will have to do.. haha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You never know everything.....
You can learn from everyone....
_THEO_
SA Reptiles Member

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements