South Africa's Bite Darwin Award Winners

You can find all the current news with regard to Reptiles here. Announcements about anything reptile and site related will be made here as well for your information.

Re: South Africa's Bite Darwin Award Winners

Postby bubblesharp » Thu May 05, 2011 3:06 pm

I don't know guys, what seems to be the problem with him handling the snake like that? (seriously sarcastic)

His Girlfriend already thinks that his a Hero

your girlfriend seems to think your a hero though

so maybe he now starts believing he is???
Eben Brits
Cell 071 603 6596
BBM 27E1FDF4
bubblesharp
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Whitelipp » Thu May 05, 2011 3:56 pm

Hahaha this is so funny... Guys these people won't stop. I recently saw something on a site and it was so funny I actually felt good inside that someone can be so stupid!
These two guys were talking via online texting.The one guy has been bitten over 22 times... He climbed in a cage cos he is a wannabe Martin Smith... He carries on telling his mate that he won't stop free handing. He is good at what he does and it took him a long time to get that good. He then goes on and says to he's mate, remember I've never been tagged free handling a snake... Wohoooo mate you are actually stupider than I thought...
Man you get idiots and the problem is al these idiots are from the same ring of people.
Dont bite, strike!!!!

Dont keep it real, keep it EXOTIC!!!
Whitelipp
SA Reptiles Member

Postby bubblesharp » Thu May 05, 2011 4:26 pm

WTF :smt046

The one guy has been bitten over 22 times...

remember I've never been tagged free handling a snake...

I would really like to meet some one this STUPID one day! Just to say I have met one of the Dumbest people on our planet!!!

If my ratsnake bit me 22 times I would find a king cobra just to feed it! :smt106 And it's harmless!!!
Besides if I got bitten that many times I would keep my mouth shut, but then again after 22 tags, there can't be all that much brain cells left functioning.
OR maybe he thinks when he gets the right one, he will turn into "snakeman" like spiderman!

Dude you are watching way too much MARVEL movies and get a real book, put those comics away! :smt079

These people need some serious :smt100 :smt100 :smt100 :smt100 :smt100

I cannot believe there are people this dumb walking around us, really they make ol Julius look smart :smt021
Eben Brits
Cell 071 603 6596
BBM 27E1FDF4
bubblesharp
SA Reptiles Member

Postby it_bit_me » Thu May 05, 2011 4:42 pm

You'll have to ask that guy what medicall fund he reccomends.
If I'm gonna be an old, lonely man, I'm gonna need a thing, you know, a hook, like that guy on the subway who eats his own face. So I figure I'll be Crazy Man with a Snake, y'know. Crazy Snake Man. And I'll get more snakes, call them my babies, kids won't walk past my place, they will run. "Run away from Crazy Snake Man, " they'll shout!”
it_bit_me
SA Reptiles Member

Postby dasie » Thu May 05, 2011 8:21 pm

I know I cant really comment but really that is stupid,free handeling a puffy eish eish...... :smt018 I am not sure when but I saw a pic of a guy overseas on this site free handeling a king cobra can some one mabey post that ???
dream as you will live forever
live like you will die today
dasie
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Hustler » Thu May 05, 2011 10:25 pm

:smt021 :smt021 :smt021 .... AAAAAH!!! What the hell is wrong with these people!!! Please get bitten through stupidity... Please!!
The man who has no imagination has no wings. -Muhammad Ali

You can live every day like a man. But if you do not die like a man then it all means nothing.
- Egan Inoue
Hustler
SA Reptiles Member

Postby bubblesharp » Thu May 05, 2011 11:37 pm

Hustler » Thu May 05, 2011 10:25 pm
:smt021 :smt021 :smt021 .... AAAAAH!!! What the hell is wrong with these people!!! Please get bitten through stupidity... Please!!

Yes please the world is over crowded and we need the space :smt075
Eben Brits
Cell 071 603 6596
BBM 27E1FDF4
bubblesharp
SA Reptiles Member

Postby glasbyb » Fri May 06, 2011 6:12 am

This thread is most definately damaging to the hobby as a whole and quite disturbing. I feel the best advice I can impart goes like this:
"Missing limbs are not a badge of honour but a pain in the neck, ask anyone who has actually lost a limb through an accident."
"You can't be a hero when your in a coffin."
and finally:
" Lifeline contact numbers are... Durban (031) 312 2323, JHB (011) 728 1347, CPT (021) 461 1111. There are people who can help if you are suicidal."
"A field without a snake is like a kiss without a squeeze"
glasbyb
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Whitelipp » Fri May 06, 2011 7:40 am

Dasie that was not free handling mate... That was Gavin tailing a cobra responsibly so stop trying to justify you and your "gangs" actions!
Dont bite, strike!!!!

Dont keep it real, keep it EXOTIC!!!
Whitelipp
SA Reptiles Member

Postby fastback » Fri May 06, 2011 12:11 pm

Whitelipp wrote:Dasie that was not free handling mate... That was Gavin tailing a cobra responsibly so stop trying to justify you and your "gangs" actions!

This reminds me of the church in the states that dance with rattle snakes!! :smt009

The other issue I would see coming from all these heros posting pictures of them free handling there venoums snakes is that younger kids seeing this been done, mite go out and try find a snake or two and try free handling the thing them selfs!

I think it silly and very childish act to try and show off like this with no consideration for your life and people around you and what picture you are painting about the hobby!
"Buy a venoums snake and by all means handle it as much as possiable and post pictures of you beeing brave!!!" :smt018 :roll:
fastback
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Jamster » Fri May 06, 2011 12:21 pm

fastback wrote:
Whitelipp wrote:Dasie that was not free handling mate... That was Gavin tailing a cobra responsibly so stop trying to justify you and your "gangs" actions!

This reminds me of the church in the states that dance with rattle snakes!! :smt009

The other issue I would see coming from all these heros posting pictures of them free handling there venoums snakes is that younger kids seeing this been done, mite go out and try find a snake or two and try free handling the thing them selfs!

I think it silly and very childish act to try and show off like this with no consideration for your life and people around you and what picture you are painting about the hobby!
"Buy a venoums snake and by all means handle it as much as possiable and post pictures of you beeing brave!!!" :smt018 :roll:

I agree! Just that last bit where u said ''pictures of you being brave''... I think you meant idiotically, stupendously, ridiculously, undeniably, unbelievably stupid ;)
1.0-reticulated python (Ripcord)
1.1-burmese pythons
5.5-brown house snakes
1.0-taiwanese ratsnake
3.8-BCI
1.1-corn snakes
1.2-rhombic skaapstekers
1.0-yellow rat snake
Jamster
SA Reptiles Member

Postby MISA » Sat May 07, 2011 11:04 am

SDS plain and simple..

IMHO. Free handling "hots" to show off and bragging about bites is nothing more than compensation for an inferiority complex between the navel and the knee caps..

Monty Python springs to mind:

How sweet to be an idiot, how sweet.

I tiptoe down the street,
Smiled at everyone I meet,
But suddenly a scream,
Smashes through my dream,
Fie fye foe fum,
I smell the blood of an asylum,
(Blood of an asylum,
But mother I play so beautifully, listen. ha ha)
Fie fye foe fum,
I smell the blood of the asylum,
Hey you, you're such a pedant,
You got as much brain as a dead ant,
As much imagination as a caravan sign.
"I have absolutely NO tolerance for stupidity and self-inflicted pain borne out of the greed to gain at another’s expense."
(Made_In_SA 09)

1.0 -Matindane (WC)
1.0 -Mkhovu (WC)
1.0 -Tokoloshe (CB)
1.0.1 -Angasi (WC)
MISA
SA Reptiles Member

Postby bubblesharp » Sat May 07, 2011 3:25 pm

:smt046 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038

YOU SUMMED IT UP PERFECTLY MISA
Eben Brits
Cell 071 603 6596
BBM 27E1FDF4
bubblesharp
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Psammophis » Sat May 07, 2011 5:26 pm

This is shocking, Free handling in an Education Display?
Somewhere there is a village missing all their idiots!!

Doing it on it's own is stupid enough but exposing young children to this is down right disgraceful!

There is a great deal of difference between an eager man who wants to read a book and the tired man who wants a book to read.
Visit my public page www.dafk.net/what/
Psammophis
SA Reptiles Member

Postby BOOGY » Sat May 07, 2011 5:31 pm

Dude you are an idiot! What are u teaching these kids? Dont do this its dangerous and then you pic them up???????? Your permits (if you have some) should be revoked. And those snakes confiscated.Idiot.
Reptile Roulette - JUST SAY NO!
Burger Loots
BOOGY
SA Reptiles Member

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements