Hello!

Welcome to the forum. Tell us a bit about yourself here.

Hello!

Postby crevalle » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:45 am

Hi everyone,

I've been an avid reptile and amphibian enthusiast since I was about eight years old, and the passion's never ceased. My friends and I used to canvass the Minnesota (U.S.A.) woods, forests, ponds, and lakes in search of herps. Good times! We'd find turtles, snakes, lizards, salamanders, frogs, and toads. The only thing we never found was a newt. I've got a few pictures and stories of herping on my reptile hobby site http://www.reptilerevolution.com in case you're curious what I'm talking about.

I'm going to be visiting South Africa soon and am looking forward to perusing this site to find herping spots and native reptiles and amphibians.

Thanks,

Sam
www.BackwaterReptiles.com
crevalle
SA Reptiles Member

Re: Hello!

Postby Kevin Lancaster » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:22 am

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy.

Peace
“Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.” - Matthew 10:16
Kevin Lancaster
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Bushviper » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:02 pm

Welcome here. I really hope you will post some of your pictures here for us to see. What is common to you might be very exotic to us.

I hope you do not arrive here in our winter (considering you say soon) because it gets rather cold here and the herps will all be asleep.
It is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Those who are afraid to ask are ashamed of learning.
Bushviper
Founder Member

Postby crevalle » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:03 am

I'm going to post a few pics of some herping I was able to do in France and Spain--great times! I also created a reptile website (http://www.backwaterreptiles.com) in case you're curious.
www.BackwaterReptiles.com
crevalle
SA Reptiles Member

Return to Introductions