other introduction.

Welcome to the forum. Tell us a bit about yourself here.

Re: other introduction.

Postby Venommaniac » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:30 am

I said my parents aren't to fond of them that's a mistake my dad loves snakes.
Venommaniac
SA Reptiles member (restricted)

Postby Lachesis » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:53 am

Venommaniac wrote:What no I'm not that Jordan I know which one your talking about I've used 1 name on this forum and thats venommaniac and I'm 13. You can't just assume that I'm some one else just because I have the same name. Just so were clear I've been on this forum under 1 username and that's venommaniac. ok I must take responsibility the snakes I mentioned we do have but me and my dad keep them so I am wrong to say that they are mine. We both share responsibilities over them. But guys I'm one guy with 1 username.

Then why did you say that your parents aren't keen on them? When they're actually in reality your fathers snakes.

It doesn't make you 'cool' or anymore 'respected' because you keep venomous snakes. That's a personal gripe i have with venomous keepers, a lot of them think they're in some sort of super league.
Lachesis
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Venommaniac » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:35 pm

Just firstly I said it was a mistake my dad loves them and I dont think that to keep reptiles makes me cool if anything all I get is a hard time from you guys and people at school it has no advantage at all in a social point of view. But I keep them because I love and many other points that could go on for a loong time and no there not in reality my fathers snakes were do you get that from. You just change the argument from one to the next.
Venommaniac

Postby shadowfoot » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:39 pm

I can see that your spelling is just as bad as iluvsnakes'.
Shining brightly, even for a split
second, is better than living a
dull-grey life for eternity - Jing (King Of Bandits)
A life without gambling is like
sushi without wasabi - Gintoki (Gintama)
I have no fear of losing my life - if I have to save a koala or a crocodile or a kangaroo or a snake, mate, I will save it - Steve Irwin
shadowfoot
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Venommaniac » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:52 pm

Shadowfoot I'm sorry about my spelling firstly I'm on my phone and I'm just a little mad but that's no excuse. But I'm not that dude your speaking about I know it may be hard for you guys to believe because of his reputation he's got him self but I'm not him I swear. Why do you guys keep going at it there's nothing more I can say but I'm not him.
Venommaniac

Postby ReptileWrangler » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:59 pm

Funny you said all this last time too, and you have the same snake too amazing. I keep venomous snakes doesn't make me special crazy maybe. But my snakes are special to me, with them comes great responsibility to the reptile yourself and all those around you. You even seem to live in the same place too.
ReptileWrangler
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Venommaniac » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:19 pm

You guys can say what you want but I'm not him I don't know how I can prove this. Even I can see the similarities but I'm honestly not him. The stuff you mention as "evidence" I believe is what most people would have said. Reptiles do come with responsibilities and it's true they don't make some of us special and I'm pretty sure snakes are special to every one here and the location and snake I don't know what to say but coincidence.
Venommaniac

Postby Tagged » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:39 pm

Post a picture of yourself holding one of your snakes.

This way members on the group can identify you as not being Jordon.
Tagged
SA Reptiles Member

Postby froot » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:15 pm

According to the IP addresses of the 2 accounts in question I can confirm that they are not posted using the same device and internet connection - unlucky Kfc223. That been said I'm curious about Venommaniac's account email which features the name 'Raymond Thompson' yet he claims his name is Jordan. There could be a perfectly plausible reason for this. I'm also curious about ReptileWrangler's contempt towards the users in question, which could also be explained back into the realm of understanding.

I have restricted permissions for the 2 accounts in question not because of the claims made against them but simply because while investigating this matter I found the quality of their posts to be inappropriate and annoying to read.

If this is what a IEB or GED curriculum produces then good luck to us all.
We salute the improvement of the human genome by honoring those who remove themselves from it.
Of necessity, this honor is generally bestowed posthumously. - www.darwinawards.com
froot
Founder Member

Postby Venommaniac » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:03 pm

Raymond Thomson is my dad he wanted me to use his email just for the information. What does being restricted restrict me from doing on the forum.
Venommaniac

Postby ReptileWrangler » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:12 pm

The post are in line with Jordans style it is clearly him. The lies and stories and the change in tune when caught out.
As for my account yes I was under two diffrent name I could not re use them for some reason. I do have a new devive. Do as you see fit with my account. If I'm not wanted here ill simply leave. I spoke to Arno about this in private. I just wanted to protect other users from having there time wasted and money lost by shoddy deals and plans made thru interactions with Jordan. He obviously created a new account with his dads device because he couldn't use his any longer. Thank you.
ReptileWrangler
SA Reptiles Member

Postby 9Naja » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:44 pm

They both do seem like the same person, even if by some miracle they aren't the same they are both useless and probably best removed or ignored.
9Naja
SA Reptiles Member

Previous

Return to Introductions