Jay Brewer at THA meeting

This section is for non-profit organisations, Events and Legalities. Please do not use it for advertising. If you wish to post an Event, please seek approval via Bushviper or Bushbaby.

Re: Jay Brewer at THA meeting

Postby Reinhard Booysen » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:26 pm

My goodness... I really think Arno was fed up with me that night! Me and my friend went to the museum, we was standing right in front of it and everything was closed, nothing going on. So we looked around then accross the street we saw something going on there's a lot of cars we went across the street, we thought we just got someting wrong about where the meeting is going to be, all happy and excited to meet Jay we went in and suddenly all this indian people in this huge room. We immediately realised we are at the wrong place and went back to the museum... still nothing, so we phoned Arno he told me where to go but I was a bit confused and we just ran cause we were late. We got to another entrance that was also closed. I phone poor Arno again and luckily we got the right entrance! lol
Sorry Arno! Haha
Reinhard Booysen
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Bushviper » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:24 am

It was not a problem. As long as you got there and enjoyed it. Thats all that matters. Knowing north from south would also have helped on your side and if I had known the street names this would not have happened.
It is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Those who are afraid to ask are ashamed of learning.
Bushviper
Founder Member

Postby cvanvollenstee » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:01 am

froot wrote:The amount of retic morphs he showed us was overwhelming and at some point he lost me, really amazing to have one of the world renowned breeders at the THA and they were really cool guys too. Thanks BV!

Yes, My head started to nod when he started with the morps. I am more of a normal or albino type person.
1. Green Iguana Male called Sarel See Monster
cvanvollenstee
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Leon_Kun » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:03 am

He is a pretty cool guy though.
1.2.0 Python molurus bivittatus
0.0.1 Epicrates Cenchria Maurus
2.4.0 B. c. constrictor
1.1.0 Epicrates cenchria cenchria
1.1.0 Python Regius
1.1.0 Python reticulatus