L.H.A Year end function and "Reptile Hunt"

This section is for non-profit organisations, Events and Legalities. Please do not use it for advertising. If you wish to post an Event, please seek approval via Bushviper or Bushbaby.

L.H.A Year end function and "Reptile Hunt"

Postby BOOGY » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:03 pm

When: Saturday, 5 November 2011 @ 14h00
Where: Montana Nurseries Farm, Alkmaar
Who can come: Anybody, young or old with an interest in nature. We will be looking to record not only reptiles but spiders and frogs as well.
Price: Member free. Visitors R10.
The day ends with a bring and braai next to the Crocodile River.
Bookings are essential. Contact Dane on 082 808 5661 to book your place or if you have any other questions.
Find us on Facebook under Lowveld Herpetological Association or email us on www.l.h.a@live.co.za
Reptile Roulette - JUST SAY NO!
Burger Loots
BOOGY
SA Reptiles Member

Re: L.H.A Year end function and "Reptile Hunt"

Postby BOOGY » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:06 pm

Good Day Everybody,

I am really looking forward to the reptile hunt this weekend. I have been keeping an eye on the weather and it looks like it is going to be nice and hot.
As you all know the hunt will be taking place at the Montana Nurseries Farm in Alkmaar. We are situated on the N4 towards Pretoria, on the left hand side, 10km from Hall's, just past crocodile rock roadside stall. Please can everybody meet at 13h30 so that we can start the hunt at 14h00. Later that evening we will be having a bring and braai next to the crocodile river, I'll supply the fire. Please note we do not have electricity or toilet facilities where we will be braainig. In case of bathroom emergencies we can always take a rive up to the office which is not too far away. Please bring your own chairs and torches. If you could also bring cameras along as we would rather like to photograph the specimens than catch them. I can just see all the lizards on my farm running around without tails for the next couple of months.

Please forward this to anybody else who you know wants to come or is comeing with you.

Regards,

Dane Ross
Reptile Roulette - JUST SAY NO!
Burger Loots
BOOGY
SA Reptiles Member

Return to Herpetological Associations, Non Profit Clubs, Events & Legalities