Westrand Herpetological association changes

This section is for non-profit organisations, Events and Legalities. Please do not use it for advertising. If you wish to post an Event, please seek approval via Bushviper or Bushbaby.

Westrand Herpetological association changes

Postby Cornelius » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:14 am

Good day

After 2 years of blood,sweat,tears and most of all fun, I have decided to hand over the responsibilities of the Westrand Herpetological association. On Friday 3rd February André Lourens (Pelamis) was elected as the new chairman, he will be supported by Frank Pearmain (wildfrontier) in capacity of vice chairman.
Wishing both of you all the best!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone who has helped to get this association to were it is today. A Few special people, Belinda, Arno, Heidi for believing, and all the “high profile” speakers/guests who trusted enough in this, to come and spend some time with us.

I hope to see this association grow to bigger and better things.

Best regards,
Cornelius Viljoen
There is something that is much more scarce, something finer by far , something rarer than ability.
It is the Ability to recognise Ability

http://www.facebook.com/pages/West-Rand-Herpetological-Association/125756994130804?v=photos#!/pages/West-Rand-Herpetological-Association/125756994130804
Cornelius
SA Reptiles Member

Re: Westrand Herpetological association changes

Postby Bushviper » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:15 pm

Well good luck to the new incumbents. May your membership grow and flourish.

I hope this does not mean you will no longer be involved in any way.
It is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Those who are afraid to ask are ashamed of learning.
Bushviper
Founder Member

Postby Pelamis » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:58 pm

Thanks BV.
Pelamis
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Cornelius » Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:43 pm

No, I will still be involved. Worked to hard to give it all up. But for now it will only be as advisor and normal member.
Must say that the association is growing strong and Friday night past was probably our biggest turn out yet. Good to see so much interest.

Regards
There is something that is much more scarce, something finer by far , something rarer than ability.
It is the Ability to recognise Ability

http://www.facebook.com/pages/West-Rand-Herpetological-Association/125756994130804?v=photos#!/pages/West-Rand-Herpetological-Association/125756994130804
Cornelius
SA Reptiles Member

Return to Herpetological Associations, Non Profit Clubs, Events & Legalities