Herpetological Association Transvaal

This section is for non-profit organisations, Events and Legalities. Please do not use it for advertising. If you wish to post an Event, please seek approval via Bushviper or Bushbaby.

Herpetological Association Transvaal

Postby tobiasf » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:12 am

Hi All,

When I was in high school I was part of the Transvaal Herpetological Club, I got bitten by a borrowing asp and took the snake with to Unitas where I stayed a few days my whole hand was swollen and my nail of my finger fell off. I still got my little bite scar. Wulf Haacke came and identified the snake and took it with him and introduced me to the club, there I got my 1st brown house snake sponsored and on permit.

How does it now work if you want example a file snake. Must you ask for a permit and then pay for the snake?

1.1 Arizona Mountain Kingsnake
1.1 Durango Mountain Kingsnake
1.1 Gray Banded Kingsnake
1.1 Western Hognose snake
User avatar
SA Reptiles Member
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:11 pm
Location: Pretoria East

Re: Herpetological Association Transvaal

Postby Mitton » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:25 am

If you search "permit" and "THA" you will get all the info you need.

User avatar
Forum gatekeeper
Posts: 3206
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:32 pm
Location: Jhb

Return to Herpetological Associations, Non Profit Clubs, Events & Legalities

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest