Reptile Vet Bloemfontein

With Reptiles sometimes time is of the essence when it comes to their health. You can post your health related questions and answers here.

Reptile Vet Bloemfontein

Postby QtCreaCha » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:40 pm

There is a gentleman in Bloemfontein with a sick Chameleon, I have been down the list of reptile vets and see there was an unanswered question with regards to one in that area quite a while ago! Is there any update or new information regarding a reptile vet in or around Bleomfontein area that anyone knows of?
QtCreaCha
SA Reptiles Member

Re: Reptile Vet Bloemfontein

Postby animalfanatic » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:36 pm

I have been up and down, and everywhere in between, looks like the only guy who will be able to help is one of the guys at the museum, I can't remember the name but he is in charge of the reptiles there.

I haven't personally gone to see him ,but he has been mention by a couple of people.

Tell the gentleman to go see Marshall at pretty gardens(reptile store) - he knows this guy and will be able to give him further details etc.

Hope this helps, if not Pm me and I can go have a look and help where I can, no worries.

Regards
Johnny
animalfanatic
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Adriaan » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:28 pm

His name is Mike Bates I'm not shure that he would be able to help, but hey you might aswell give it a shot.
Adriaan
SA Reptiles Member

Postby QtCreaCha » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:05 pm

Thank you! I helped him through the process telephonically and suggested he go to a normal vet whom I chatted to when the cham was there and it all worked well, cham doing well! I will tell him about this guy anyway as he has a collection of reptiles too. Thanx :D
QtCreaCha
SA Reptiles Member

Return to Reptile Hospital