They will be remembered!!!

At one stage or the other, we all deal with a death. It is never nice losing a pet and thus, you can share your loss with the rest of us and share your memories so that they will be remembered.

Re: They will be remembered!!!

Postby bubblesharp » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:30 pm

Its time you dig a trench around your house and add some crocs!

Something that might help will be to place strobes at strategic places around the house. If you get the right ones on the right frequencies, it will disorientate them on the escape as you cannot run in the flashes. In some cases it is so bad that it induces vomiting etc and an epileptic sufferer will immediately have a fit. Some jewelry stores uses it with smoke cloaks and sound bombs. It distorts the two senses needed for communication and so on. They can't see in the smoke, the flashing light blinds and disorientates you and the sound bomb will take away your hearing temporarily. All you need then is a paintball marker loaded alternatively with glow in the dark paintballs and peppergas balls. This way you can see where they run even in the dark!

another idea is to dig a couple of half meter deep holes about 40cm diameter randomly around the property. Ever tried running away in the dark and when you step there is nothing where it should be?
Eben Brits
Cell 071 603 6596
BBM 27E1FDF4
bubblesharp
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Boskobra » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:22 am

BV- Nothing wrong witht that, i feel the same way. Take everything outside just leave us alone inside!
Bubblesharp- you seriously just made my day! :)
"Winners are losers who got up and gave it one more try. "

Eben Keet
Boskobra
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Boakepper » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:05 am

We train our dogs not to eat raw meat! And some sensor spotlights will work lovely if you know a thing or two about electronics you can connect a sound alarm to the light and when it kicks on the alarm goes off! But thats if you have no dogs runing around outside! Just makes me angry to see the extent they will go too for stupid things like a battry!
Boakepper
SA Reptiles Member

Postby kinghero » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:03 pm

uncutdiamonds wrote:Bad, Bad, Bad,

When they poison the animals, then that's a clear sign of an attack being immanent. I heard some people trained their dogs to only accept food in a certain way.

Sorry to hear about your dogs, it really is a shame.
As Uncutdimonds said you can train your dogs to take food in one way only but it only works if you start it as a pup.
So here is what you do when you get u puppy.
When feeding your puppy get something with either a distinct smell or taste like vanilla essence or sugar, don’t put too much one as you want to only send the food in the sense that if the dog doesn’t smell or your ingredient X he/she won’t eat the food.

If you think about it they use like bully beef and stuff to hide the poison in, have you ever seen vanilla essence flavored bully beef? The idea is to use an ingredient that wouldn’t be found among the stuff they use to hide the poison. Also don’t use something that could be toxic to the dog, so if you use sugar it has to be very little.
kinghero
SA Reptiles Member

Postby it_bit_me » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:17 pm

Good stuff.
If I'm gonna be an old, lonely man, I'm gonna need a thing, you know, a hook, like that guy on the subway who eats his own face. So I figure I'll be Crazy Man with a Snake, y'know. Crazy Snake Man. And I'll get more snakes, call them my babies, kids won't walk past my place, they will run. "Run away from Crazy Snake Man, " they'll shout!”
it_bit_me
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Constrictor Girl » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:29 pm

Sorry for your loss Boskobra, very tragic. Plant a few trees for them in your garden.
:smt022
Meg Botha
Renegade Trading
"We are only limited by your imagination"

-Never argue with an idiot, people watching might not be able to tell the difference-
Constrictor Girl
SA Reptiles Member

Previous

Return to RIP