CRI Snake handling Course

If you are presenting any courses please send the details to Bushviper or Bushbaby to be listed in this forum.

CRI Snake handling Course

Postby armata » Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:24 pm

The next CRI Snake awarenes,, ID, First Aid and Handling course is next weekend 27/28th Oct. The next is 1st/.2nd Dec.
Cost - R800 per person. FGASA endorsed and a certificate is awarded to successful candidates.
' I get my kicks on Route 62 '
armata
SA Reptiles Honorary Member

Re: CRI Snake handling Course

Postby Reynard » Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:59 pm

Where man?
1.2 Red Tail Boas

It's my life. Let me live it.
Reynard
SA Reptiles Member

Re: CRI Snake handling Course

Postby jka » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:46 pm

Directions to Driftsands
From the N1, take the R300 off-ramp, direction Mitchell's plain, and carries on until you get to the M54 Hindle Road off-ramp (last off-ramp before N2).  Turn left on the bridge and right at the traffic lights at the Engen garage.  Carry on with this road until you get to a security gate, drive though and turn right and first left again and continue to the end at the Driftsands Environmental Centre.

From the N2, take the R300 off-ramp, direction Kuils River and take the M54 Hindle Road off-ramp (first off-ramp).  Turn right on the bridge and right at the traffic lights at the Engen garage.  Carry on with this road until you get to a security gate, drive through and turn right and first left again and continue to the end at the Driftsands Environmental Centre
Evolution is an imperfect and often violent process. A battle between what exists, and what is yet to be born.
jka
SA Reptiles Member

Return to Courses