Repti pets

This section is for debates, Quizzes and Competitions. Please keep the debates clean, no name calling, etc. Have fun!
Check back often to see the latest Competitions and progress thereof.

Repti pets

Postby Burmbuddy » Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:18 pm

Has anybody ever done some business with Repti pets? Thinking of getting some new herps from them soon and as i have never gotten stuff from them in the past i would like to know if you guys have had any experiances with them-good or bad.
Thanks
Burmbuddy
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Boadicea » Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:24 am

I have bought most of my snakes from them and have found them to be healthy and well cared for. The after sales services is also very good. I hear that Austin Stevens came on there last week Sunday to buy an iguana from them.

B
"You and I wear the dangerous looseness of doom and find it becoming. Life, for eternal us, is now; and now is much too busy being a little more than everything to seem anything, catastrophic included"- e e cummings
Boadicea
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Bushviper » Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:24 am

Due to legal issues we cannot allow any specific petshop to be discussed on the forum.

It does not matter if it is good or bad reviews it is unfair to the owner of the petshop to have bad things said about him or to have rave reviews which attract more customers.

Either way it would be unfair to have this thread here for an extended period of time without the owner having a chance to defend himself or have free good advertising.

If anyone has advice for Burmbuddy please use the private message facility. Getting advice with petshops can be invaluable before you spend good money at someones shop.
It is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Those who are afraid to ask are ashamed of learning.
Bushviper
Founder Member

Postby Burmbuddy » Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:09 am

Sorry guys,diddnt think of it that whay... :oops:
But would still like it if you guys would pm me with your comments.
Thanks
Burmbuddy
SA Reptiles Member

Return to Debate, Quiz and Competition Forum