Urgent help needed - Northriding

Found a snake in your garden? Need someone to remove it? Here is a list of people who put their lives at risk to save snakes, and remove them unharmed. Please do not prank them. They are there to help you.

Urgent help needed - Northriding

Postby audiophile » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:39 am

Hello

My SO's mother woke up to a snake in the bedroom cupboard this morning. I have tried to get her to have a look at the snake, but it is hidden under some shoes and she does not want to risk being bitten. She looks after my 1 year old son during the day there, so I am in a slight panic.

Knowing the area, my guess would be that it is either a house snake or a rinkhals.

I am currently at work in Sandton, and come last resort, I would have to go out there and assist, but not having the proper handling tools for a venomous snake, it would mean a swift end for whatever is lurking.

Would someone PLEASE be able to assist. The house is on a plot, just off Witkoppen Rd, by The Dome.

You can get hold of me on 083 six double free 0085 - Sean

Thanks and regards,
audiophile
SA Reptiles Member

Re: Urgent help needed - Northriding

Postby audiophile » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:01 am

A gentleman by the name of Clint (or Clive, I'm really sorry!) has gone through to have a look.

He contacted me within half an hour of posting this.

Thanks to the SAReptiles community.

Seems the snake has moved from the cupboard, but will post as soon as I know what it is.
audiophile
SA Reptiles Member

Re: Urgent help needed - Northriding

Postby audiophile » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:21 am

Well, snake was nowhere to be found.

Going through there this eve to have a thorough look.

Thanks again for the assistance ! Appreciate it !
audiophile
SA Reptiles Member

Return to Problem Reptile Removals