New guy, some hot pin ups

Snakes exotic to South Africa with venoms that are considered to be medically important.

View Gallery

Re: New guy, some hot pin ups

Postby dvf1973 » Sat May 01, 2010 9:43 am

Well if your getting biblical, its called a momento mori, its found on the base of most crosses through out religious painting and manuscript.. it means remember death.. the saying from ancient times is " remember death as life is short and you too will die someday" basically an ode to living life and appriciating it.. ironically they also used to use beautiful women under the same notion, as roughly to the same point...when I was painting these I can assure you I wasnt concerned with disappointing you...
dvf1973
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Archie Bottoms » Sun May 02, 2010 7:51 am

Well you can not please every one/When it comes to art you have who you have.Every one is a critic not every one is an artist.Never paint to please any one but yourself that bis what I do.My brother in law is a high paid artist that is very well known and people pay thousands for his work yet to me it is weird at best.
Archie Bottoms
SA Reptiles Member

Postby maz » Sun May 02, 2010 8:19 am

Brilliant work bro. I enjoyed it.
The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the Universe is the fact that it has never tried to contact us.
maz
SA Reptiles Member

Previous

Return to Exotic highly venomous snakes