Sareptiles not accessable

Suggest a new board or feature for the forum. Share your ideas on how we can make SAReptiles the best and most user friendly forum possible.

Sareptiles not accessable

Postby gaboon69 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:16 am

Last night it was impossible to access the site.I could access other .com and .co.za sites without any issues. I have confirmed this with some of the other users. What went wrong? Was it a bandwidth or communication problem?
Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary of life ~
Rachel Carson
gaboon69
SA Reptiles Member

Re: Sareptiles not accessable

Postby QtCreaCha » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:19 am

Yea, I couldn't either! and really wanted to do some catching up but what's a couple of hrs?
QtCreaCha
SA Reptiles Member

Postby froot » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:21 am

I have experienced 'slowness' with this website from time to time, it's almost as if the 'fastness' comes in bursts. Our hosting package limits us to sharing a server with other websites, so when the USA is awake we slow up. As soon as you have these issues, call me 0834610506, I will tear a strip off the hosting company.
We salute the improvement of the human genome by honoring those who remove themselves from it.
Of necessity, this honor is generally bestowed posthumously. - www.darwinawards.com
froot
Founder Member

Postby QtCreaCha » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:24 am

Ha, Thanx Froot....
QtCreaCha
SA Reptiles Member

Postby gaboon69 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:33 am

Top o da morning to ya frootloop.
Thank you.
Im going to stalk you. I built a voice synthesizer not too long ago so it may come in handy :)
Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary of life ~
Rachel Carson
gaboon69
SA Reptiles Member

Return to Suggestions And Technical Support