Crested Geckos

Agamas, geckos, lizards, monitors and skinks exotic to South Africa.

View Gallery

Crested Geckos

Postby NicoG » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:25 pm

Hi

After a lot of worrying both my Geckos are eating quite alot. Thought I would just like to thank the guys from this website for giving me peace of mind and good advice. I am attaching some photos of the critters after a big meal.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NicoG
SA Reptiles Member

Re: Crested Geckos

Postby sillybilly » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:41 pm

I don't know what happened before but I'm glad to see you have some happy geckos haha. Its great that people were able to help so its always good seeing that. Ok now for the pics...Those are some awesome crested geckos. I'm wondering is that breeding pair you have?
sillybilly
SA Reptiles Member

Postby J.C » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:43 pm

Also not clued up on the whole history on them.

Well,I showed my girlfriend and yeah now I've got to get some as well! Haha,her reaction instantly
was "awwwwww" so PM me where you got them please bud?

They truly amazing looking geckos you have there

J.C
Never mistake my silence for ignorance, calmness for acceptance or kindness for weakness.
J.C
SA Reptiles Member

Postby NicoG » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:18 am

Hay sillybilly. I am hoping to breed with them one day, but at the moment the female is only 7 months old. The male has definetley "shown" his interest but I have them in seperate vivariums untill she gets to about a year old. So they are getting to know each other when I take them out to feed and play.

@J.C Def worth while getting, Once the setup and environment is sorted, they are extremely easy to keep and they are really awesome pets. I can not compare them to other reptiles as I am a first time owner myself, but have read on many sites that they are one of the easiest to keep. And you can assure your girlfriend that they are actualy cuter in real life. Found my female sleeping in a plant just like a dog, head rested on her front legs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NicoG
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Francois » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:43 am

They are really cool geckos. I've had one for about 2 years now and I would really like to see some pics of your enclosure.
Francois
SA Reptiles Member

Postby NicoG » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:52 pm

Hi, as I said mine is about one year old, does the crest on their head get bigger or does it stay the same?
NicoG
SA Reptiles Member

Return to Exotic Lizards