A Warning Do not let this happen to you.

Here is the place to discuss anything not related to reptiles and does not fall into any other catagories.

Re: A Warning Do not let this happen to you.

Postby Johnny » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:52 pm

Hunter, Did you ask 'the person in question' where the snakes came from? Serpy, Why dont you want to tell us what snakes you 'Never' got?
Johnny
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Durban Keeper » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:58 pm

Today was the fourth time I have made a fixed arrangement with Wayne to meet & settle the matter. Yet again I set aside most of my day & again he never returned one of calls or sms's... & I tried plenty. :-( you know, this feeling of disappointment is not nice. I just wish for once he could actually stick to his word.

Thanks hunter, but I can't take credit for having captive bred the olives as they were hatched from two WC females I obtained. I have however got four adult house snakes now, three large females & a mature male. I've witnessed copulation twice with the one female, so who knows, I might just succeed in producing them captive yet!

Will update here if anything changes...

Dean
Life is but a dream for the dead.
Durban Keeper
SA Reptiles Member

Postby hunter1 » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:44 am

Hi guys just an update which I promised, today was the last day to pay up before we went to the courts, and I was paid by the owner. Am very stoked was a mission, but went through it, and was rewarded. Wish all the rest of you luck! Thanks to the owner for paying me out.
hunter1
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Serpy » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:02 pm

Johnny:I owe you no explanations whatsoever but if its going to make you happy and keep you out of my hair then so be it. 1x female forest cobra 1x female Cape cobra 1x male Black mamba.
A good burper is a good herper.
Serpy
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Durban Keeper » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:38 pm

& the secret identity's are revealed. everyone happy now? lol

Howzit Johnny, never knew you still frequent these here parts?

D
Life is but a dream for the dead.
Durban Keeper
SA Reptiles Member

Postby wiltingflwr09 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:07 pm

I say report him!! Either that or give him terrible publicity and put his details all over the internet.
But just for next time, don't give over the goods until you have what you want. And even then, you have no guarantee of what they will do with the snakes, you might end up being disappointed at the fact that they will end with a different purpose. I'm so sorry this happened.

oops didn't read this far. GLAD YOU GOT YOUR MONEY! :-D
wiltingflwr09
SA Reptiles Member

Postby albertvj@iafrica.com » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:38 am

Wayne is also the main suspect in a case of theft of golden coins from a private home in Mtunzini, Zululand. In 2013 he disappeared from Mtunzini, owing several people substantial amounts of money for accommodation and goods bought on credit - also the dentist who did some work on his teeth. His reptile and snake collection was left abandoned without food and water and many of the creatures died as a result. It was established that he does have a criminal record (assault). The Supreme Court in Bloemfontein has earlier granted a restriction order against him for the blackmailing and harassment of an academic in the same city.
albertvj@iafrica.com
SA Reptiles Member

Previous

Return to General Discussions