WOW Piebalds...

Here is the place to discuss anything not related to reptiles and does not fall into any other catagories.

Re: WOW Piebalds...

Postby MISA » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:43 pm

Our friend replies seems he had a wee problem and had stuff to in amongst trying to sc@m people?

well,
my dear :lol: thanks once more for your mail and sorry for the late reply.i went to the hospital my son has a malaria fever.look my friend these pythons were breeded by me okay?i can't lie to you..i breeded these pythons my self.you do not have any thing to worry about okay?that i promise that you will receive your pythons in a sound and good state.thanks and waiting for your mail back

and:

look my dear. :shock:
why don't you want to trust me?what is really the problem?try and trust me okay? everything will be fine.all these pythons were been breed by me why can't you understand?do you think am that type of people who takes money from people and do not receive anything?look my dear i do trust you okay?you to should try and trust me for once.just give me a triers and i promise you,you will always like doing business with me.thanks and waiting for the transfer details.

Uncle phil replies:

My dear i trust you very much, you have been very good in service to me and you are willing to be friendly with my daughter, the rules here in the UK are tough, the customs officials at the airport will not let me collect the snakes if I dont not show them the letter from the breeder, even if you write it by hand and put a stamp they are stupid and will not know if it reall or not...

I am standing in line emailing on my cellular phone at western onion now to do the payment please be quick!

[sent from my dangle berry mobile device] < :lol: he didnt notice this!

He replies: rudely

look,
you are failing to understand something here okay? :shock: that was our mean reason why we have agents to do the door to door delivery.okay?if we take the pythons to the airport the will not allow the pythons to leave they will say the pythons will stay there for quarantine for sex :shock: month.of if is that you want you should let me know.you will not go to any airport okay?the delivery will be done right at your door step.all you need to do is just to be at home to sign the transfer of ownership document and that will be all.
thanks and waiting.

Uncle doesn't like rude people even if he is acting dumb: :smt013

Please don't be rude to me you little snot licking tw@t? :smt018
You never explained this nicely to me, I do not know how this works! You are an idiot not me!
I have made the payment of USD$400 into western Onion :lol: for you if you are going to be rude I will go back and cancel the deal ok? :smt021
Now please do not be a rude sh#t again or I will go find another person to help my horny daughter be happy!
Do you understand me?
F3ck you very much!! :shock:

Our friend smells the moola and will appologise even if he was right.. :twisted: 3 appologies in one reply lmao!!

look,
am sorry (1) if you think that am rude may be it is the way i used to explained this to you.please do not be mad at me.i will always want the best for you and your daughter okay?i am not rude even if you think i am,i am very sorry (2).so that is what we do in other for your pythons to reach you home earlier.thanks and waiting for the transfer detail.once more i am sorry. (3)

Uncle is going to start messing him around, as he has "paid" the the fees but our friend is expecting the mtcn which is a ten digit code so they can track or recieve the money, sadly there is a problem, when uncle sends him the scanned copy of the payment... he wont be able to read the mtcn number as the reciept is covering it... bummer! and so the head ache begins.. so close yet so far!

This is were the game goes south and people start getting upset...

The scanned payment, note the receipt covering the vital code he needs... :twisted:
Of course uncle is oblivious of this and acts in good faith by sending as such..

1309436722.jpg

Lets see the reaction to this...it aint going to be pretty!

to be cntd....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I have absolutely NO tolerance for stupidity and self-inflicted pain borne out of the greed to gain at another’s expense."
(Made_In_SA 09)

1.0 -Matindane (WC)
1.0 -Mkhovu (WC)
1.0 -Tokoloshe (CB)
1.0.1 -Angasi (WC)
MISA
SA Reptiles Member

Postby froot » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:36 am

This has got me on the edge of my seat.
We salute the improvement of the human genome by honoring those who remove themselves from it.
Of necessity, this honor is generally bestowed posthumously. - www.darwinawards.com
froot
Founder Member

Postby Wolf777 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:38 pm

Better than watching tv!
Wolf777
SA Reptiles Member

Postby SerpentS » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:04 pm

U are a legend
And I love the coffee stain on the document
SerpentS
SA Reptiles Member

Postby MISA » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:48 pm

So last time we heard our friend had been sent a copy of the payment less the important part coz it was hidden by the receipt, Mary decides to mix it up a bit.. because our friend is seeing money only ..

He sent this to try get the mtcn quickly:
hello Mary,
please try and talk to your mother okay?if she is mad at me, she should forgive me and send me the money so that i can start with the preparations of your pythons to be delivede to you earlier okay?please tell her to not be mad at me okay?i promise it won't happen again.i love you and that is why i have to keep these special two for you.so please tell her to send me the transfer details so that i can do the registration and delivery to your location as soon as possible.thanks and i will be waiting for the transfer details.

Mary doesn't even acknowledge the plea for info: :twisted:

Hello my *c#ckloving* lover boy,
my mother is not living she was attacked *f*ck you!* by her heart last year....
WOW you love me? do you really *sh&t* I am so horny I could rape the nearest telephone book *f$ck*
What are you wearing?
I am nekkid and lying on *a**sehole* my bed thinking of you *c*nt*...
My v**gina is so wet, ooooh ohhh I am touching it now... *pi**off*
OOOOOOHHH i HAVE to GO make mY SELf c&m Now... oooooh..

Our friend doesn't even notice Mary is hot to trot and just sees dollar signs! :lol:
hello Mary,
how are you doing today?well the reason that i haven't delivered the pythons to you is because you father haven't send to me the money transfer control number (mtcn).so you try and talk to your mum okay?and get back to me asap.
thanks and waiting

And now the bad news comes:

I am so sad my friend, my daddy was involved in a car accident on the way to work this morning, he is in a coma in the hospital, please can you tell me what it is that I must look for so you can get the information you need, his car is broken and the police said i can only go to the pound a bit later to get his brief case and his belongings...

The horrific crash even made the news papers: read the article and Is the reporter an expat? :shock:
newspaper report.jpg

Our friend doesn't really care about Uncle phil but wants the codes for the transfer:

hello mary,
thanks for your mail and am very sory about your dads condition.so how is he now?what has the police men told you about his condition?have you heard anything again from them?once more i am very sorry hearing that from you.so what i wanted your father to do do is that,he should go to the receipt that he used in sending me the money and get back to me with the mtcn(money transfer control number so that i can drive to the western union for pick up and then take the pythons directly to the delivery people for registration.so if you can do that very fast it will be my greatest pleasure.once more i am very sorry about your dads condition.
as soon as i have the money now,i will take your pythons directly to the delivery people for registration and in about 5-6 hours time it will be delivered at your home.
thanks and i will be waiting for the mtcn and the senders first and last name.

Mary stays quiet for a while because she is grieving her dear daddy :lol:

To be cntd...
Who thinks Mary will find the charred remains of the payment form and try and send that to our friend obviously the code wont be visible AGAIN..
:smt021
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I have absolutely NO tolerance for stupidity and self-inflicted pain borne out of the greed to gain at another’s expense."
(Made_In_SA 09)

1.0 -Matindane (WC)
1.0 -Mkhovu (WC)
1.0 -Tokoloshe (CB)
1.0.1 -Angasi (WC)
MISA
SA Reptiles Member

Postby MISA » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:51 pm

Right, Mary has since been to the police impound yard to recover the important documents,
Mary has since sent them to our friend, along with the following email, of course the all important mtcn is half burnt off due to fact there was a nasty fire after the accident and it has been blurred so our friend will think his eye sight is failing..
:shock:

My lover boy,
I have found *f&ck* this document in daddy's brief case, lots of stuff was burnt from the accident when the car was burning, my daddy is not good he has broken his humorous bones, :shock: his lemur :-D in *stick in my p&&y* his leg and has multiple concussions on his heads. :lol:
I am very sad and need a *sh$t* man!
lots of love
Mary
xxx
Payment slip.jpg
(Made_In_SA 09)

1.0 -Matindane (WC)
1.0 -Mkhovu (WC)
1.0 -Tokoloshe (CB)
1.0.1 -Angasi (WC)
MISA
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Jason Lucey » Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:00 am

Oh gosh! This is just too good!!! Well done MISA!!!
Radical Reptiles.
Cell:0760484045
Email: radicalreptiles@mobileemail.vodafonesa.co.za
Jason Lucey.
Cell: 0718708773
BBM: 23A32A76
Email: luceyjason@yahoo.com
Jason Lucey
SA Reptiles Member

Postby froot » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:33 am

Did he stop communicating?
We salute the improvement of the human genome by honoring those who remove themselves from it.
Of necessity, this honor is generally bestowed posthumously. - www.darwinawards.com
froot
Founder Member

Postby MISA » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:41 am

froot wrote:Did he stop communicating?

Nope "it" is still responding, I just haven't updated the thread as I wasn't sure if people still wanted wanted to read the ongoing saga...
will try add updates later.
(Made_In_SA 09)

1.0 -Matindane (WC)
1.0 -Mkhovu (WC)
1.0 -Tokoloshe (CB)
1.0.1 -Angasi (WC)
MISA
SA Reptiles Member

Postby fredsmith » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:42 am

MISA wrote:I wasn't sure if people still wanted wanted to read the ongoing saga...

553 Views... I'd say that's a yes please
MISA wrote:will try add updates later.

Looking forward to it.
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
- Albert Einstein

Fred Smith
fredsmith
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Smeegle » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:27 am

Please, we want more!
One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today.
- Dale Carnegie
Smeegle
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Wolf777 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:40 am

My new favourite soap lol.
Wolf777
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Pieter89 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:47 pm

Jip, want more!
Pieter van Zyl
Pieter89
SA Reptiles Member

Postby andy777 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:52 pm

Make his life hell!
andy777
SA Reptiles Member

Postby andy777 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:56 pm

If you guys are enjoying this and have a bit of time, watch this 4 part series of how this nigerian scammer got scammed, probably one of the funniest things you will ever see! enjoy:

andy777
SA Reptiles Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions