WOW Piebalds...

Here is the place to discuss anything not related to reptiles and does not fall into any other catagories.

WOW Piebalds...

Postby MISA » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:30 pm

I am really keen... :shock: For 4k you get a piebald and all the accessories?

Am thinking of buying all of them and putting on a small mark up.... Anybody interested?

*Removed*
"I have absolutely NO tolerance for stupidity and self-inflicted pain borne out of the greed to gain at another’s expense."
(Made_In_SA 09)

1.0 -Matindane (WC)
1.0 -Mkhovu (WC)
1.0 -Tokoloshe (CB)
1.0.1 -Angasi (WC)
MISA
SA Reptiles Member

Re: WOW Piebalds...

Postby Seaborne » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:54 pm

o no Charles Tomy is at it again. Stupid Idiot.
Edward Seaborne
BBM Pin:25A1796F
Cell: 083 230 6736
info@nicemicefeeders.co.za

“Where service and product exceeds expectations”
Bearded Dragon 1.0
Ball Python 1.1
Cal King 0.1
Seaborne
SA Reptiles Member

Postby MISA » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:32 pm

I am not going to mention names of the seller as I have a little plan up my sleeve...

Stand by and watch what happens.... it will be worth the wait I can promise...

I have already had a reply with pics and info...

Luckily a good friend of mine is keen to buy some ....

*Please can one of the mods delete the link for me as I have a plan for this oke and dont want him tipped off.. I already have him on email and have traced his adress.
"I have absolutely NO tolerance for stupidity and self-inflicted pain borne out of the greed to gain at another’s expense."
(Made_In_SA 09)

1.0 -Matindane (WC)
1.0 -Mkhovu (WC)
1.0 -Tokoloshe (CB)
1.0.1 -Angasi (WC)
MISA
SA Reptiles Member

Postby putridity » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:38 pm

YES YES YES
MISA please do what i think your going to do =]=]=]
"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll Die Today"
putridity
SA Reptiles Member

Postby MISA » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:12 am

Update:
The ad was Most definitely not legit so let the games begin!!! (I play these people for fun in my spare time so lets see how much pain I can inflict on this oke)

My great uncle Phil has contacted said fellow with regards to finding his slightly "mad" daughter M@ry a new toy,

See first email:

Good Day,

I was told about your lovely animals for sale? I hope this is the correct person?
I am looking to buy some animals for my little daughter who suffers from tourettes syndrome (she swears and sleeps with just about anybody that smiles at her)
Sadly there is no known cure for tourettes syndrome so I have to keep my little girl mary occupied or she will try and do funny things to the hired help.

Please could you let me know what animals you have for sale and the prices please.
Kind regards
Phil
--
Dr Phill ****.(LLB,PHD,ADD,HIV)
C/o *** *** and *** Attorney's At Law.
Suite 475b *** Street Chambers.
Willingdon South street.
Langinton
UK
B9013.

Reply from my friend in C@meroon via 7 different email routes..

from Angel@ Willi@ms ******@yahoo.com
to "Dr.Phil Mckraken" <dr.******@gmail.com>
date Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 7:58 PM
subject Re: Animals for sale?
well,
thanks for your mail and sorry hearing that from you.i have chihuahua puppies,Maltese puppies and ball pythons.so which of them do you need?where are you located?thanks and waiting.

My Uncles reply:

Good Day Sir,
Thank you for your reply, I am situated in England and am not very good at knowing what animal is what, due to my field of expertise being medical.

Sjoe so I was lucky to find you, my daughter Mary has been swearing and molesting the home helpers in a fit of rage because she wants a Piebald Reticulated African Rock python which is found in Africa I think? She saw one of these at our local Zoo and is now determined to have some.

Do you know how or where I could find a pair of these? If so how much do they go for and what is the estimated shipping times to the UK,

Please try and help as my daughter Mary is suffering the affects of constant nymphomania until she is treated or is able to get her own way.
Kind regard
Phil.

Currently Awaiting a reply on my query
(Made_In_SA 09)

1.0 -Matindane (WC)
1.0 -Mkhovu (WC)
1.0 -Tokoloshe (CB)
1.0.1 -Angasi (WC)
MISA
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Quintrix » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:22 am

My dear sir I am sorry to hear of your very sic daughter. Please post pic of said daughter - you may just get a lot of applications from possible helpers. :roll:
“Every man dies. Not every man truly lives.”
Quintrix
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Bushviper » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:59 am

Oh this could be fun. Insist on photos every now and then as well.
It is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Those who are afraid to ask are ashamed of learning.
Bushviper
Founder Member

Postby froot » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:50 pm

Sjoe so I was lucky to find you, my daughter Mary has been swearing and molesting the home helpers in a fit of rage because she wants a Piebald Reticulated African Rock python which is found in Africa I think?

:lol:
We salute the improvement of the human genome by honoring those who remove themselves from it.
Of necessity, this honor is generally bestowed posthumously. - www.darwinawards.com
froot
Founder Member

Postby MISA » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:03 pm

Bushviper wrote:Oh this could be fun. Insist on photos every now and then as well.

Watch and see, he is a tad offish at the moment, I think he is wary, but when Uncle flashes the money he will forget his worries and keep his eyes on the prize...... which of course is only going to be a huge headache and a lot of stress... :-D

Update:
From AW ***@yahoo.com
to "Dr.Phil Mckr@ken" <***@gmail.com>
date Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 11:21 AM
well,
i got your mail once more,okay i will help her okay,so you know i am selling one of my pythons for $600 but for her you can just give 400$just for the transportation and i will send a pair for her.thanks and waiting forward to read back from you soonest

From AW ****@yahoo.com
to "Dr.Phil Mckr@ken" <***@gmail.com>
date Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 11:53 AM
so when does your pretty daughter needs these pythons?thanks and waiting

Uncle Phil replies:

Hello My friend, Sorry I dont know your name?
My name is phil mckr@ken , pleased to meet you..

My friend, my daughter is swearing and fornicating like a demon possessed, last night I told her about you and she is getting very frustrated and want them as soon as possible!

Friend you say you sell a python for $400 per pair or is this just for one? Because that is a really good price, I thought it was more expensive like $1000? Am glad i found you!

Is this the same snake my daughter wants?
I dont know anything about them?
Do you have a picture?
I am very happy with prices and service so far!
thnks

Phil

He/she or it replies:
ok,
so what i need now is your full contact information as requested below.for the transportation of the pythons to your location.

FULL NAME
COUNTRY
STATE OR CITY
HOUSE ADDRESS
ZIP CODE
NEAREST AIRPORT BY YOU.

SO WHEN I HAVE THESE INFORMATION I WILL THEN DIRECT YOU ON HOW THAT PAYMENT WILL BE MADE.thanks and waiting

Uncle replies of course:

What is your name my friend? I don't know to call you Sir or Madam?
Please my friend convince me these are the same snakes my daughter M@ry is wanting?

Do you have the photo of these animals and how long does it take for shipment?

My details:
Dr Phill Mckraken.(LLB,PHD,ADD,HIV)
C/o Mckraken, Strouler and Bigamy Attorney's At Law.
Suite 475b Walking Street Chambers.
Willingdon South street.
Langinton
UK
B9013.

To be ctnd...
(Made_In_SA 09)

1.0 -Matindane (WC)
1.0 -Mkhovu (WC)
1.0 -Tokoloshe (CB)
1.0.1 -Angasi (WC)
MISA
SA Reptiles Member

Postby MISA » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:11 pm

Yo! this oke is getting keen...
more conversations.. :lol:
From **** @yahoo.com
well,
my name is maffo eduige i am giving it at that price because of your daughter okay.yes it is the same snakes and i know she will enjoy it and she will never re great knowing me for giving her such a privilege

so what i need now is the informations as long as i have the information i will take it to the delivery people for registration and delivery to your location

thanks and waiting to read back from you soonest.

And another email:

well,
thanks for your mail once more.if i have the money now it will take just about 4 hours to be at your home.okay/so that your daughter can be happy again.

Uncle replies

Thank you Moffieo, :lol: :lol: (wonder if he noticed?)
Its an honour to be working with you, my daughter has just sworn at a policeman and is now currently being instigated by the police for being rude to them, I need this snakes please fast!
My home helper wants to resign after she was abused by Mary using a cucumber, its not a pretty sight I promise!
Please can you send me a photo to show Mary so she can calm down a bit?

Thks
Phil

He is quick to reply:
you know the money that i said is just for the transportation okay?you are not buying the pythons .is a gift from me to your daughter.thanks and waiting.

Uncle is ecstatic:

Wow thank you! My daughter will be very happy when I tell her, she has just molested the poor dogs now, I am so happy to find a good caring human like you who wants to help her... :shock:
You say it take 4hrs to get to me these pythons?
Where are you flying them from?
thank you

Phil

to be cntd...
(Made_In_SA 09)

1.0 -Matindane (WC)
1.0 -Mkhovu (WC)
1.0 -Tokoloshe (CB)
1.0.1 -Angasi (WC)
MISA
SA Reptiles Member

Postby MISA » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:49 pm

And so the important part starts:

From my uncles friend:

okay,
i got you okay?you will take this information and go to any western union by you and transfer me the money i mean the $400 after you must have done that you get back to me with the senders first and last name and the money transfer control number the mtcn or you scan the receipt and send to me.it will enable me to do the tracking and pick up the money asap.
so here is the information

NAME::::::::::::::::::M@FFO EDUIGE
STATE OR PROVENCE:::::DOUAL@
TOWN::::::::::::::::::M@IN TOWN
ZIP CODE :::::::::::::237
TEST QUESTION:::::::::9-1
ANSWER::::::::::::::::8.

SO if i have the money now i will take the pythons directly to the delivery people for registration and delivery to your door step in 4 hours time.

Yeah right will get uncle to pay right away:
:lol:
But he isn't too clever and starts asking questions... :smt011

Hello again my friend,
It is getting very late here, it is time for bed,
What is western union exactly?
Please dont forget to send me a photo of this snake, because even I do not know what it looks like..
I have just told my daughter about you and she had a multiple orgasm in excitement, she say if she could meet you she would show you how happy she is by showing you her "appreciation"..
Perhaps you can send her a photo of you so she can write to you and thank you?

Thanks
Phil

He replies fast:

a western union is a place that people go there to transfer money all over the world.
what the time there?i am trying to attach the photos and send to you.

Oops and now mary has sent our good friend and email to thank him, remember she has tourettes syndrome... :roll:

Dear Mr Muffio , oooh that name makes me hawt!!

I am Mary *sh*t* sorry I have tourettes syndrome and cannot stop swearing
You might know *f**k* I am Dr Phil's*p**s!* daughter the one you are helping with to get the snake I want to help keep my carnal cravings down *A**hole* sorry..

I try to take medicine but it never helps for the swearing... I am sorry to offend you..

I just wanted *a#se* to say thank you for what you are doing for me.. Daddy has got lots of money to pay for the snakes.

Love
Mary xxx

Ps: I am so wet with excitment! I just cannot wait for daddy to hurry up I have to go to bed now, I have paid the gardener to come to my room just now. giggle

To be ctnd....

From here uncle will start to irritate our new friend as he suddenly become stupid and doesn't know how to do transfers, makes mistake and of course Mary is going to be in the mix too helping cause problems for mister Moffia... :-D Grab the pop corn this is going to go on a while...
(Made_In_SA 09)

1.0 -Matindane (WC)
1.0 -Mkhovu (WC)
1.0 -Tokoloshe (CB)
1.0.1 -Angasi (WC)
MISA
SA Reptiles Member

Postby s'mee » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:48 pm

You know, if someone wants to send me his address, I or some of my big scary colleagues could drop in on him - and maybe collect your snake for you...
;)
If ignorance is bliss, there must be a lot of happy people out there...
s'mee
SA Reptiles Member

Postby fredsmith » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:48 am

MISA, you're a legend!
This has got to be one of the funniest posts I've ever read in my life.
Thanks for the chuckles, I await the updates with baited breath.
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
- Albert Einstein

Fred Smith
fredsmith
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Bushviper » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:37 pm

If Mary will be placated by a snake you can send her nympho ass over here for the weekend and I will return her with a Burmese python to soothe her troubled soul.
It is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Those who are afraid to ask are ashamed of learning.
Bushviper
Founder Member

Postby MISA » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:09 pm

Bushviper wrote:If Mary will be placated by a snake you can send her nympho ass over here for the weekend and I will return her with a Burmese python to soothe her troubled soul.

:lol: :lol:

And so the saga continues after Mary's rude letter our friend wrote back..he never even complained about the foul language :lol:

HI MARY,
how are you doing this lovely evening?just hope you are fine.mary i will really like that you take these my lovely pythons as an offer but it seems as if your mum and dad does not want it.from the way i am seeing things mary it seem as if they don't trust me reason being that they are afraid of scammed :roll: .try and talk to them okay?i am not a type of a person.i really love to see people like you happy okay?so you try and talk to them and i promise you mary,i won't fail to bring your pythons to you.okay?it will be my greatest pleasure seeing people like you very,very very happy and you can not be the first person that am going to hurt or i don't want you to be happy.you know mary,if i am cheating people like you that means i am cheating but God :shock: .so try and talk to them okay?maffo eduige won't fail you people.i have just registered some of them to travel to AUSTRALIA an i have left the pair back for you.so try and talk with them okay?if they do not need it again let them let me know as soon as possible.

thanks and waiting for a humble response back from you.
:smt011

In the mean while Phil is being nosy:
Hello my dear
yes I will do my best, I have a meeting in the early morning, then I am willing to go find a western union place.

Do I need the permits from you ?
My friend says I have to get an import permit from your country?
Can you get this for me so I can go ahead and make the payment>?
thks
Philly

Our friend replies fast:
yes,
the permit will be given to you what my agents will came for the delivery.
so here are the pictures for t=you friend.the two that you saw in the other cards are the two that i have to send to my pretty daughter.thanks and i will be waiting.
mail.google.com.jpg

Uncle phil of course is busy with meetings but asks for a letter in order to get these snakes legally into through customs :smt004

Good morning my friend.

Thank you for your mail,
I was speaking to the local zoo keeper here in England and he has said I will not need a permit of import if these snake is self born which means that they were bred by you, can you write me a letter to say that you are the breeder and they were born in your care and these snake is not poisonous, that will be enough for the airport people.

I will be going to town later to find a western union so I can start to do the tranfer, but please be fast to send me that letter...
thnks
Phi

to be cntd....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
(Made_In_SA 09)

1.0 -Matindane (WC)
1.0 -Mkhovu (WC)
1.0 -Tokoloshe (CB)
1.0.1 -Angasi (WC)
MISA
SA Reptiles Member

Next

Return to General Discussions