I'm so angry right now...

Here is the place to discuss anything not related to reptiles and does not fall into any other catagories.

I'm so angry right now...

Postby Jacquesvw » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:46 pm

I'm writing this because I hope that I will feel better if I tell this to people sharing the same interests as me...

My house on the farm is about 200m from my parent's house and earlier today I heard allot of yelling and screaming coming from their residence. I went outside to investigate and it turned out that the housekeeper working for my parents found a Rinkhals is one of her shoes that she left outside.

I tried to shake the snake out of the shoe, but it was wedged in pretty good, so decided the safest option was to place the shoe with the snake inside a bucket with holes in the lid and hope that it will come out on it's own later. I left the bucket with the snake still inside the shoe on the stoop and warned everyone not to mess around with it. One of the people I warned was the gardner. A couple of minutes ago I wanted to check if the snake has crawled out yet, but the bucket was gone... I rushed to my parent's house and asked if they know anything... shockingly it turned out that the fool working in the garden decided to go and burn the shoe and snake.

I'm so angry right now that if he was here his jaw would be dislocated. One thing is for sure he is going to k-- tomorrow!

Who does he think he is to go against my orders to stay away from the snake and kill it. Had the snake bitten him, it probably would have been my fault!
Jacquesvw
SA Reptiles Member

Re: I'm so angry right now...

Postby Aaxel » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:09 pm

I know how that feels, take one of his shoes, burn it and tell him there was a snake in it and that will teach him to ignore orders and take inisiative (spl???).
never argue with idiots, they will drag you down their level then beat you with experience
Aaxel
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Sneakysnakie » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:11 pm

Oh my gosh. . . . . .I got so mad reading that now. . . .what the heck! Poor snake wasn't hurting anyone :( was obviously terrified and thats why it hid away. I hate it when people do things like that! What was he thinking! :evil:
My furry (and not so furry) friends are:
1 Cat (Moanie)
1 Siamese Rat (Zoey)
1 Russian Dwarf Hamster (Di Di)
1 Mongolian Gerbil (Houdini)
3 Fancy Mice
4 Tropical Fish
1 Herald snake (Crotaphopeltis hotamboeia)
Sneakysnakie
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Smeegle » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:30 am

Now I'm angry too! What an idiot!
One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today.
- Dale Carnegie
Smeegle
SA Reptiles Member

Postby mrVynes » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:01 pm

so did you kill him?
I always keep a supply of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy -W. C. Fields
mrVynes
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Jamster » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:26 am

what a chop! A friend of mine went to catch a rinkhals on some guys plot and as he got there he witnessed the guy beating the snake with a thick branch. Needless to say my friend was furious and yelled at the guy til he was blue in the face. He picked up the bloodied dead snake got in his car and drove off with the dead snake on the passenger seat. That snake fooled the two of them. it was injured but very much alive and my friend got a bit of a skrik when he saw the snake hooded up on the passenger seat!
1.0-reticulated python (Ripcord)
1.1-burmese pythons
5.5-brown house snakes
1.0-taiwanese ratsnake
3.8-BCI
1.1-corn snakes
1.2-rhombic skaapstekers
1.0-yellow rat snake
Jamster
SA Reptiles Member

Postby kinghero » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:21 am

Never get angry, your friend was not thinking, because he was so angry and it could have turned out really bad. always keep a cool and calm head even thou that is easier said than done.

Just glad the snake was ok thou.
kinghero
SA Reptiles Member

Postby aTrolley » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:13 pm

I also had an incident like that this year, was in a nature reserve and the garden boy came and called me to show me something, turns out he had found a python in the garden and decided it would be a good idea to kill it with the shovel.

I was furious, firstly because it was a non-venomous snake posing no harm to him; secondly we were in a NATURE RESERVE!
aTrolley
SA Reptiles Member

Return to General Discussions