Photos and related information required

Here is the place to discuss anything not related to reptiles and does not fall into any other catagories.

Photos and related information required

Postby Nasicornis » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:04 am

Good morning people.

I am working on a project and need some assistance. I am looking for photos of puff adders, East African Gaboon vipers, West African Gaboon vipers, rinkhals normal and banded, Mossambique spitting cobras , snouted cobras banded or not, cape cobras different colors, black mambas, green mambas, jamesons mambas, forest cobras, boomslang male and female, vine snakes, stiletto snakes, berg adders, horned adders, many horned adders, shield nose snakes, Cape coral snakes, brown house snakes, mole snakes, spotted bush snakes, red lipped herald snakes, striped and spotted skaapstekers, rhombic and Southern brown egg eaters.

Snake bite pics and symptom progression. PLEASE note, that should you be able to assist that all material submitted should be your OWN work. Naturally you will receive full credit on any photos and or input you may contribute.

Pics and other relevant information can be e-mailed to quintin.kok@gmail.com Info must include the material (photos and or written accounts), your username on SA Reptiles, real name and surname, contact details as well as your consent for me using the material. You may also decide to remain anonymous (just stipulate this in your e-mail. Thanking you in advance.

Quintin Kok
No dangerous reptiles, only dangerous keepers
Nasicornis
SA Reptiles Honorary Member

Return to General Discussions