A BIG HUG

Here is the place to discuss anything not related to reptiles and does not fall into any other catagories.

A BIG HUG

Postby MV » Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:41 am

Now I know what most people would say :-? ...but I would have just LOVED to grow up like that :!: :-P :!:

This is the story : "Three-year-old Cambodian boy Oeun Sambat hugs his best friend, a 13.1 feet long female python named Chamreun or 'Lucky' in the village of Sit Tbow on May 18, 2003. Superstitious villagers in the impoverished southeast Asian nation are flocking to see the boy, who they believe has supernatural powers and was probably the son of a dragon in a former life."

Weird... :o
Negative thoughts, creates a negative mind. A negative mind, creates a negative person.
A negative person, creates a negative mood, which spoils the power of positivity...
Making room, for negative thoughts. - The Circle of Negativity by MV
MV
SA Reptiles Member

Postby SarkkaS » Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:56 am

That kid would be so dead if something went wrong..

..but that's still cool.

-Sale
Sauli Särkkä
SarkkaS
SA Reptiles Member

Postby MV » Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:00 am

yea...wouldn't you just love a bed like that?
Negative thoughts, creates a negative mind. A negative mind, creates a negative person.
A negative person, creates a negative mood, which spoils the power of positivity...
Making room, for negative thoughts. - The Circle of Negativity by MV
MV
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Snake Charmer » Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:17 am

Sheiks!

I get cold shivers down my spine ... I have a 14 month old at home and keep a close eye on him. With a mom who works in the Snake Park and a dad working as a Nature Conservator ... you get ... wild child!
Repetition builds confidence!

MP
Snake Charmer
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Q Ball » Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:54 am

I have read this story. I believe that the snake came into the boys room when the boy was something was something like 3y old. The parents removed the animal and released it again some distance away (didn't kill it). The snake returned and has been with the boy ever since (6 or so years). The snake also sleeps in the boys room with him. LUCKY KID
I like candlelight dinners, romantic walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.
Q Ball
SA Reptiles Member

Return to General Discussions