Shocking - Ball Pythons

If it has a pelvis and spurs, you can post about it here.

View Gallery

Shocking - Ball Pythons

Postby tobiasf » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:17 pm

This really makes me sad if you look at this and owners cant look after their animals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd7M3yqAZgc
1.1 Arizona Mountain Kingsnake
1.1 Durango Mountain Kingsnake
1.1 Gray Banded Kingsnake
1.1 Western Hognose snake
tobiasf
SA Reptiles Member

Re: Shocking - Ball Pythons

Postby newbe » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:07 am

Cant view YouTube at work, sucks I know, can you maybe give a description as to what is happening in it?
''Knowing is not enough, we must APPLY. Willing is not enough, we must DO.'' - Bruce Lee
newbe
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Jedi Biscuit » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:17 am

Basically, some guy in the US was reported for a bad smell coming from his house. Over 300 ball pythons found, majority of them were dead and the surviving on deaths door. Before the actual footage of the authorities removing all the snakes, (the guy who posted the video) was commenting on how dangerous ball pythons are and how if they had to get out they would terrorize the neighborhood.

Apparently the guy who owned the snakes had a passing in his family and went into a bad depression, but still absolutely no excuse for treating anything living like that...
Jedi Biscuit
SA Reptiles Member

Postby MazeLizard » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:46 pm

Jedi Biscuit wrote:Basically, some guy in the US was reported for a bad smell coming from his house. Over 300 ball pythons found, majority of them were dead and the surviving on deaths door. Before the actual footage of the authorities removing all the snakes, (the guy who posted the video) was commenting on how dangerous ball pythons are and how if they had to get out they would terrorize the neighborhood.

Apparently the guy who owned the snakes had a passing in his family and went into a bad depression, but still absolutely no excuse for treating anything living like that...

Yeah I just hate to think about how these poor snakes spent their final days starving because someone couldn't get off their ass. Just makes me make sure I take extra good care of my snakes.
MazeLizard
SA Reptiles Member

Return to Pythons and Boas