New addition, Water turtle

Aligators, caimen, crocodiles, terrapins, tortoises and turtles exotic to South Africa.

Re: New addition, Water turtle

Postby gino » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:23 am

I got popcorn right here with me :lol:

Seriously, this thread is 3 years old and I dont even have those turtles any more. And to be honest with you, I also dont really care that they were illegal. Flip should i turn back time quickly?

No internet fighting here, i posted my address for macho man, lets see if he comes :smt020

****gino runs and quickly hides all his animals****
:smt010 :smt010 :smt010 :smt010 :smt010
User avatar
gino
SA Reptiles member (restricted)
 
Posts: 610
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:11 pm
Location: HippoCrocodaroSkoppenDuckling

Re: New addition, Water turtle

Postby F1refly » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:12 pm

I just wish that some people would read before they post which unfortunalty Chameleon Company didn't. I cant believe some people. Sheesh. Holding Thumbs for you Gino. Wear a bulletproof vest and a helmet just in case :lol:
"Welcome to Megaton, the Bomb is perfectely safe" - Deputy Weld, Fallout 3

"People don't die in America because of lack of Health Insurance. People die in America because people die in America" - Stephen Colbert

"Just because you don't understand how electricity works, doesn't mean it's the work of god"

Reptiles
1.0.0 Python regius
0.1.0 Pogona vitticeps
0.0.1 Elaphe guttata guttata
0.0.1 Eublepharis macularis
User avatar
F1refly
SA Reptiles Member
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Location: Smithfield, Free State

Re: New addition, Water turtle

Postby it_bit_me » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:21 pm

So what changes has the law made since three years. Maybe an easy way of apologizing doesn't start with HEY SPARKY.
If I'm gonna be an old, lonely man, I'm gonna need a thing, you know, a hook, like that guy on the subway who eats his own face. So I figure I'll be Crazy Man with a Snake, y'know. Crazy Snake Man. And I'll get more snakes, call them my babies, kids won't walk past my place, they will run. "Run away from Crazy Snake Man, " they'll shout!”
User avatar
it_bit_me
SA Reptiles Member
 
Posts: 1136
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 7:16 pm
Location: Western-Cape Oudtshoorn

Re: New addition, Water turtle

Postby gino » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:02 pm

it_bit_me wrote:So what changes has the law made since three years. Maybe an easy way of apologizing doesn't start with HEY SPARKY.

No changes, they are still illegal.
Please note that i wasnt apologizing to him in my post. I dont have them anymore and i dont care about them anymore. Its gone :roll: 3 years gone.
The sparky comment was because he replied(with an attitude) to an ancient thread.
F1refly wrote:I just wish that some people would read before they post which unfortunalty Chameleon Company didn't. I cant believe some people. Sheesh. Holding Thumbs for you Gino. Wear a bulletproof vest and a helmet just in case :lol:

No holding thumbs required. I have been trained for MANY years to defend myself. I dont mind kicking someone in the face if they rock up at my house with an attitude.
(Not saying thats gonna happen, just saying i dont need the helmet :lol: )

PS. He didnt come :roll:
PS. I dont have any illegal animals at my house anymore.

PEACE GUYS :smt006
User avatar
gino
SA Reptiles member (restricted)
 
Posts: 610
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:11 pm
Location: HippoCrocodaroSkoppenDuckling

Re: New addition, Water turtle

Postby glencoco » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:45 pm

gino wrote:
it_bit_me wrote:So what changes has the law made since three years. Maybe an easy way of apologizing doesn't start with HEY SPARKY.

No changes, they are still illegal.
Please note that i wasnt apologizing to him in my post. I dont have them anymore and i dont care about them anymore. Its gone :roll: 3 years gone.
The sparky comment was because he replied(with an attitude) to an ancient thread.
F1refly wrote:I just wish that some people would read before they post which unfortunalty Chameleon Company didn't. I cant believe some people. Sheesh. Holding Thumbs for you Gino. Wear a bulletproof vest and a helmet just in case :lol:

No holding thumbs required. I have been trained for MANY years to defend myself. I dont mind kicking someone in the face if they rock up at my house with an attitude.
(Not saying thats gonna happen, just saying i dont need the helmet :lol: )

PS. He didnt come :roll:
PS. I dont have any illegal animals at my house anymore.

PEACE GUYS :smt006

I always lol at people that revive old posts just to flame!
42
User avatar
glencoco
SA Reptiles Member
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:09 pm
Location: Sweet Sweet Sandton.

Re: New addition, Water turtle

Postby gino » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:58 pm

Maybe we should get this thread locked before the 'reviver' gets back.
I'm sure his gonna flip out
User avatar
gino
SA Reptiles member (restricted)
 
Posts: 610
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:11 pm
Location: HippoCrocodaroSkoppenDuckling

Re: New addition, Water turtle

Postby F1refly » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:04 pm

Yeah. His gonna flip. It may have been an illegal turtle thing but it was beautiful and it's setup was exquistie. Shame it was illegal though.
"Welcome to Megaton, the Bomb is perfectely safe" - Deputy Weld, Fallout 3

"People don't die in America because of lack of Health Insurance. People die in America because people die in America" - Stephen Colbert

"Just because you don't understand how electricity works, doesn't mean it's the work of god"

Reptiles
1.0.0 Python regius
0.1.0 Pogona vitticeps
0.0.1 Elaphe guttata guttata
0.0.1 Eublepharis macularis
User avatar
F1refly
SA Reptiles Member
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Location: Smithfield, Free State

Re: New addition, Water turtle

Postby Chameleon Company » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:30 pm

Post removed - this is your 1st warning! Personal insults will not be tolerated!
2:2 Pseudaspis cana
1:2 Dasypeltis scabra

And yes they are all on permit.
Chameleon Company
SA Reptiles Member
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:28 am
Location: West Rand

Re: New addition, Water turtle

Postby gino » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:41 pm

WTF? You were the one who came with the arsehole comment in my 3 year old thread.

This is going to be the LAST thing I say in this thread and I have said this before;

Cry me a river....
User avatar
gino
SA Reptiles member (restricted)
 
Posts: 610
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:11 pm
Location: HippoCrocodaroSkoppenDuckling

Re: New addition, Water turtle

Postby F1refly » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:02 pm

Please Chameleon Company. This is a civilized forum. If you are Homphobic, please don't take it out on people. I assume you are by the way you take it out on Gino but I stand corrected. This thread was started three years ago for Chrisakes. Maybe he didn't know when he bought it? Maybe he got rid of it somehow after that? I don't want to sound like a Arsehole but please. This isn't an American Forum where everyone has something mean to say.
"Welcome to Megaton, the Bomb is perfectely safe" - Deputy Weld, Fallout 3

"People don't die in America because of lack of Health Insurance. People die in America because people die in America" - Stephen Colbert

"Just because you don't understand how electricity works, doesn't mean it's the work of god"

Reptiles
1.0.0 Python regius
0.1.0 Pogona vitticeps
0.0.1 Elaphe guttata guttata
0.0.1 Eublepharis macularis
User avatar
F1refly
SA Reptiles Member
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Location: Smithfield, Free State

Previous

Return to Exotic chelonians and crocodilians

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron