Normal Female BP to a good home

Normal Female BP to a good home

Postby Tyronen » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:31 am

Hi,

I have a normal female Ball Python, she is around 2+ years old, I've had her since she was about 80g....she is now around 670g and in good health and sheds well. I am looking to give her away free to a good home. This is not for someone who wants their first pet snake but rather an experienced person preferably with Ball Pythons :)

She is a rather picky feeder and I often have to assist/force feed her, sometimes out of nowhere she will binge feed on like 5 live mice and then nothing again for months. So if someone wants her they need to be experienced with those feeding techniques and have more time to invest getting her eating on her own regularly. I need to make room in my collection for a new project.

She is a very gentle snake, maybe she just needs someone with the Ball Python touch. I’m used to the feeding response of my carpets, with the “we will eat anything and everything attitude” :) If you are interested, please get in touch with me via a PM and we can talk. I’ve posted this here as it’s not really a classified ad.
Tyronen
SA Reptiles Member

Re: Normal Female BP to a good home

Postby Tyronen » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:48 pm

Thanks for all the replies, I've found her a good home with a dedicated Ball Python keeper :)
Tyronen
SA Reptiles Member

Return to Ball pythons (Python regius)