What a pity (Again)

Re: What a pity (Again)

Postby Leon_Kun » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:16 am

Groenslang, i know the feeling hey.
But people likes to conform to what other people`s idioligy is, thus they don`t think for themselves.
1.2.0 Python molurus bivittatus
0.0.1 Epicrates Cenchria Maurus
2.4.0 B. c. constrictor
1.1.0 Epicrates cenchria cenchria
1.1.0 Python Regius
1.1.0 Python reticulatus
1.1.0 Trimeresurus purpureomaculatus
1.1.0 Trimeresurus albolabris
0.0.1 Varanus exanthematicus
Just for the love of reptiles.
Leon_Kun
SA Reptiles Member

Postby uncutdiamonds » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:54 am

Rishaad wrote:Assuming that the gaps between the fencing is 30cm apart then that snake is well over 1.2 meters in length. Aren't s Brown house snakes mainly terrestrial so how and why he got up that wall is a mystery. I am getting the slight whiff of something fishy about this story.
Yes and why would she try to climb over that fence in that position anyway. I'd expect her to be attached to the pole, when getting shocked.
uncutdiamonds
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Groenslang » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:56 pm

@BV: I regret what I said on the sense of the disrespect in which I said it. He stays one of my elders and as that i need to show him the respect that comes with the age and most obviously, vroulief was NOT impressed after my outburst! :lol: What I said to him was something that I don't regret, it is my opinion and I am entitled to my opinion. Guess it just boiled over after hearing his countless "boomslang" (spotted bush snake) and "pofadder" (at worst night adder, but more often than not egg eaters) kill stories. His most ridiculous was a red lip being a meter plus cobra...

But ya, he still kills all snakes. I'm just waiting for the rat infestation to get set in after he has killed all the snakes on his newly acquired farm outside Port Alfred. His chicken and duck feed are stored in a shed full of holes... :lol:
The future depends on what we do in the present. - Mahatma Gandhi

Arno Davies
Groenslang
SA Reptiles Member

Previous

Return to Brown house snakes (Lamprophis (Boaedon) capensis)