A Warning Do not let this happen to you.

Here is the place to discuss anything not related to reptiles and does not fall into any other catagories.

Re: A Warning Do not let this happen to you.

Postby hunter1 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:44 pm

The scary thing is this guy still has adverts up selling stuff on this site!
hunter1
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Krissy » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:10 pm

Serpy wrote:I feel his name should be made public so that no one makes a mistake like this ever again. Any objections?

i feel the same!! this guy has gone too far now!! he's been given so many chances by so many of you!! he's messed everyone around including my boyfriend & i just can't deal with it anymore!!

he apparently still has adverts up on this site?? i don't think it's fair that others fall under his trap like most of you have!!
Krissy
SA Reptiles Member

Postby deleray » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:13 pm

oh ffs, just tell everyone his name and then we can all stay away. or should we unknowingly keep dealing with him until it happens again? if he has done what everyone says he has done then there is no problem in saying who he is. all this freaking cloak and dagger is pathetic.
deleray
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Serpy » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:55 pm

Fine but if my post gets deleted so be it, I hope it doesn't because its un fair. Wayne Rawlinson (Spelling? ) His shops' name is Scales and Tails.
A good burper is a good herper.
Serpy
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Krissy » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:59 pm

that's him!!
Krissy
SA Reptiles Member

Postby hunter1 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:23 pm

Serpy did you put money into Ursulas account on behalf of Wayne inreturn for snakes? Then he hasn't sent them? I don't know how this guy operates! I herd Scales and Tails is closing down? The shop is not in his name its in a guys name called Louis. Wayne has just got a car aswell, so our money is being well spent!
hunter1
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Serpy » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:25 pm

Thats correct, he did send me snakes but not the snakes I paid for. But i'm not sending them backbecause I have to cover my cost now.
A good burper is a good herper.
Serpy
SA Reptiles Member

Postby MCD » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:05 pm

I've just read this entire post and am shocked! We've all been nailed somewhere by someone but this is crazy! I can not understand how anyone could get away with this, but even worse is the way in which someone could defend a guy with such bad business practise ... in any way. Thanks for an interesting and informative (but also an unfortunatly amuzing) read. Hope you all come right with this guy.
MCD
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Krissy » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:19 am

hunter1 wrote:I herd Scales and Tails is closing down? The shop is not in his name its in a guys name called Louis. Wayne has just got a car aswell, so our money is being well spent!

Wayne is ridiculous & i'm so glad his names' finally been said to all so others that are unaware, don't make the same mistake we all did!!
Krissy
SA Reptiles Member

Postby MrG » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:42 pm

I think I smell more than one rat here...Lol.
MrG
SA Reptiles Honorary Member

Postby Bushbaby » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:56 am

It's that forked tongue of your's MrG. :p
http://www.snakebiteassist.co.za
http://www.reptileexpo.co.za
http://www.boaconstrictors.co.za
Bushbaby
SA Reptiles Admin

Postby Amphibian » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:18 pm

I have put it all together ..............Mr G is Waynes secret identity who is actaully Krissy's boyfriend hunter1 who sells snakes for Serpy who runs a business selling snakes that no one can know about, while Ursula and Nice guy Rob have since fled the country to Tibet leaving Buck Rogers, Joef_conner and MCD gagging for the nest installment of "A warning dont let this happen to you."
"When dealing with people, let us remember we are not dealing with creatures of logic.
We are dealing with creatures of emotion, creatures bustling with prejudice and motivated by pride and vanity" – Dale Carnegie
Amphibian
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Fooble » Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:48 am

Amphibian wrote:I have put it all together ..............Mr G is Waynes secret identity who is actaully Krissy's boyfriend hunter1 who sells snakes for Serpy who runs a business selling snakes that no one can know about, while Ursula and Nice guy Rob have since fled the country to Tibet leaving Buck Rogers, Joef_conner and MCD gagging for the nest installment of "A warning dont let this happen to you."

Finally someone talks sense :lol:
Organized crime comes in more forms than one.
Fooble
Forum gatekeeper

Postby froot » Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:40 am

LOL!
We salute the improvement of the human genome by honoring those who remove themselves from it.
Of necessity, this honor is generally bestowed posthumously. - www.darwinawards.com
froot
Founder Member

Postby Durban Keeper » Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:42 pm

I hate to have to do this, but I have to share my story also as I don't know where else to turn. Somehow tho, I get the general feeling that no one really seems to care...

I looked up to Wayne, he was a good friend to me... this is why I feel so let down & having to do this hurts.
Wayne offered to sell my Olive babies for me if he could have a cut off the top of the sale. I agreed.
Within a matter of days the babies were all sold & he owed me R1400 for the little snakes. When I inquired about my money, he said he had used it to buy tarantula's...
I said that's cool & agreed to wait a little longer & here I am, months down the line, still waiting.

I've recently spoken to a few people who bought my little snakes off wayne & although it brings me joy to hear they are doing so very well, I can't help but feel like they are stolen property. I'm the one who spent months trying my best to get them to feed on live, thawed, scented, brained ect. & what do I have to show for my efforts? nothing.
It's a small thing, but I went through a great deal of effort to get hold of the tubs & water dishes I used as their enclosures, it's all gone...
When those eggs got laid it was one of the happiest moments of my life. just look at the thread, you all followed it like clockwork. now I just feel sad that it had to end like this.

Please Wayne, If you read this give me a call & lets make things right. I'm not mad at you, I just feel really let down by someone I though was more then just a business owner & actually a friend...

Dean
Life is but a dream for the dead.
Durban Keeper
SA Reptiles Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions