Some of my Siamensis

Some of my Siamensis

Postby Boadicea » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:39 pm

Here are some of my siamensis. They are subadults. Love these guys

I see you....not. He's in the blue but posed nicely anyway

This little guy just posed and posed and posed... I couldn't resist. Cute huh? :D
"You and I wear the dangerous looseness of doom and find it becoming. Life, for eternal us, is now; and now is much too busy being a little more than everything to seem anything, catastrophic included"- e e cummings
Boadicea
SA Reptiles Member

Re: Some of my Siamensis

Postby Warren Klein » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:23 pm

Very nice cobras! I see you keep them in glass tanks, do they mess the glass up with venom as much as a Mfezi for example?
An inaccurate naturalist is a pest and a danger, forever perpetuating illogical deductions and landing later naturalists in trouble. Damm and blast them all to hell in the most painful way. C.J.P. Ionides
Warren Klein
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Boadicea » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:44 pm

I have not kept an Mfezi but these guys do make a bit of a mess of the glass. I was busy cleaning their tanks last night when I took the pics (all through glass).
"You and I wear the dangerous looseness of doom and find it becoming. Life, for eternal us, is now; and now is much too busy being a little more than everything to seem anything, catastrophic included"- e e cummings
Boadicea
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Serpy » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:21 pm

Very nice,

Yours spit? I've had a couple and not one has ever spat
A good burper is a good herper.
Serpy
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Boadicea » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:50 pm

Yes Serpy they spit. One of the little dears got me in the eye a couple of months back. It was excruciatingly painful and I just lay on the couch for about six hours and felt sorry for myself. This waas despite copious rinsin of the eye with water I might add
Boadicea
SA Reptiles Member

Postby pinkscales » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:03 pm

Jup ive kept but never spat. However aweek ago i go in for feeding like normal no gogs
Hello my babys have some num nums and bam she gives me good in the eye. Fs and Bs it hurt like hell even after washing my eyes. Got it quick eyes ok
pinkscales
SA Reptiles member (restricted)

Return to Cobras (Naja sp.)