ERHA Year End Function Invitation!

This section is for non-profit organisations, Events and Legalities. Please do not use it for advertising. If you wish to post an Event, please seek approval via Bushviper or Bushbaby.

ERHA Year End Function Invitation!

Postby NAJA » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:35 pm

Good Day Members and Friends of the ERHA!

Please be advised that the ERHA Year End Function will be taking place on Friday the 19th of November 2010. The event will take place at 7 Lucy Street in Homestead, Germiston. We will be starting at 20H00 hours.

Mike Perry of African Reptiles and Venom will be our Guest Speaker for the evening and will be doing a presentation on his recent Forest Cobra bite which he received while being up in Tanzania earlier this year. After the presentation has been completed various finger foods and drinks will be enjoyed by all. We therefore request that you please RSVP, with the number of people that will be attending, so that we can cater for the right amount of people.

Please be advised that this invitation is open for all and does not only extend to members of the ERHA. Non Members will however be charged the normal entrance fee of R 20.00 per person. Members of the THA and WRHA are also most welcome and will not be charged an entrance fee on presentation on their respective associations membership cards.

We hope to see you all there and should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me on the details given below.

Kind Regards

Jens Reissig

Cell : 084 256 4534
Email : jens@ultimatecreatures.com
NAJA
SA Reptiles Member

Re: ERHA Year End Function Invitation!

Postby NAJA » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:03 pm

Good Day All!

Please be advised that this event will no longer take place on the announced date. I will send out a confirmation of the new date as soon as possible.

I apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards

Jens Reissig
NAJA
SA Reptiles Member

Return to Herpetological Associations, Non Profit Clubs, Events & Legalities