Illegal shipment found in the post

You can find all the current news with regard to Reptiles here. Announcements about anything reptile and site related will be made here as well for your information.

Re: Illegal shipment found in the post

Postby MacAdder » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:11 pm

bubblesharp wrote:If namaquaboy ….. Port Nolloth ….

Bubblesharp FYI Gary Montague-Fryer = namaquaboy is from Andries Pretorius street Parow = City - CapeTown, South Africa. Gary is an inexperienced overweight chump who would rather step on others using hearsay than trying to understand common sense. Gary is good with using and pouncing big words but please this should never be seen as intelligence.
Yeah Arnold Naudé. Ignorance should be distinguished from stupidity. Anyone shipping live animals via the post is in my opinion no less than an animal abuser. Transgression like this should carry the death penalty but maybe the green scorpions can find more than one willing witness against you. Mmmmm
MacAdder
SA Reptiles member (restricted)

Postby MacAdder » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:35 pm

Hantam is namaquaboy. Gary Montague-Fryer you can fool some people some of the time but you are too stupid to even try fool me. :lol:
MacAdder

Postby Bushviper » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:59 am

Shaun McCloud firstly get my name right. Secondly if you think I have the time or the inclination to set all of this up to take you down, you suffer from delusions of adequacy never mind grandeur.

Yes phone the green scorpions. Tell them I gave you some Snouted cobras when you cried to me that yours had died and you drove to Pretoria to fetch some more because your permit was still valid. Did I break the law? Yes. I thought you cared about snakes and I had snouted cobras that could not be released. Were they on permit, yes. This is more than 5 years ago so the crime is no longer prosecutable.

You must lead a sad sorry life if the best thing you can do at 11h30 on a Saturday night is try to accuse other people of wrong doing when you know you tried to smuggle snouted cobras to the Cape and got caught.

By the way Gary is good at "pronouncing" big words not "pouncing big words" so possibly this should be seen as intelligence. By the way how is your website doing since you became admin?
It is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Those who are afraid to ask are ashamed of learning.
Bushviper
Founder Member

Postby bubblesharp » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:32 pm

MacAdder wrote:
bubblesharp wrote:If namaquaboy ….. Port Nolloth ….

Bubblesharp FYI Gary Montague-Fryer = namaquaboy is from Andries Pretorius street Parow = City - CapeTown, South Africa. Gary is an inexperienced overweight chump who would rather step on others using hearsay than trying to understand common sense. Gary is good with using and pouncing big words but please this should never be seen as intelligence.
Yeah Arnold Naudé. Ignorance should be distinguished from stupidity. Anyone shipping live animals via the post is in my opinion no less than an animal abuser. Transgression like this should carry the death penalty but maybe the green scorpions can find more than one willing witness against you. Mmmmm

OK Thanks for that info, so you still think he drove from Cape Town to Louis Trichardt???

Man these politics, it just cracks me up!!!
Eben Brits
Cell 071 603 6596
BBM 27E1FDF4
bubblesharp
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Ales » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:35 pm

Notice that Shaun,in any of his posts,has not actually said that he wasn't being sent the snakes,he just blames everyone else and throws around insults and trying to hide behind this "sting" opperation story.

So Shaun,were you being sent the snakes? simple answer please,yes or no?

If you say no then the members here can bring in some evidence...if there is.
What a world....
Ales
SA Reptiles Member

Postby MacAdder » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:26 pm

Bushviper wrote: "pronouncing" big words not "pouncing big words"

Correcting spelling only shows your big headed condescending arrogance.
Bushviper wrote: Tell them I gave you some Snouted cobras when you cried to me that yours had died

No Arno Naudé I think you may be confusing me with someone else.
Bushviper wrote: you tried to smuggle snouted cobras to the Cape and got caught.

That is your unproven and slanderous assumption.
Naudé please mate. You are no doubt one of the most underhanded illegal reptile trades in this country. You think that because you keep your hands clean by having others do your dirty work you hold the moral high ground. You truly have a short selective memory regards you and your mate illegally trading indigenous snakes back and forth from Canada. How are those King Cobra and other specimens you quickly distributed to your chums? Germany has also been good to you I hear. Between you and all, a senior ranking officer for the organized crime unit does not hold you in high regard and is very optimistic that you will be soon gracing them with your presents.
You have made it your mission in life to try bad mouth me at every opportunity because unlike your groupies I don’t worship you. Montague-Fryer thinks you are god because he is not all too bright. I doubt Gary Montague-Fryer would have come up with a scheme such as this all by himself.

Ales wrote: So Shaun,were you being sent the snakes? simple answer please,yes or no?

I have three healthy snouted cobra and do not have the facilities for any more. I did not request this “package” and would have not accepted it if I had been requested to collect it.
Why has the sender not been tracked and questioned. I’m sure that whoever is responsible for this would have to produce an identification document an address and telephone number.
Ales if Arno Naudé or his lap-dog Montague-Fryer had anything other than accusations and assumptions I’m in no doubt they would have said so.
What happened to being innocent till PROVEN guilty?
MacAdder

Postby Hantam » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:08 pm

MacAdder wrote:Hantam is namaquaboy. Gary Montague-Fryer you can fool some people some of the time but you are too stupid to even try fool me. :lol:

Now you are really losing it. It just shows how little you really know about who is who on this forum because Gary is really not namaquaboy or hantam. Because the one really lives in Port Nolloth and the other in Brandvlei. Yes both are in the Northern Cape if you did not know that. I would bet you a million rand if I had it that Gary is not one of us. For if you really knew who we are you would shut up and stop making reckless statements because you are just making more enemies than friends!!!!!!! :smt021
To herp or not to herp that is the question
Hantam
SA Reptiles Member

Postby MacAdder » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:36 pm

Hantam wrote:
MacAdder wrote:Hantam is namaquaboy.

Gary Montague-Fryer please my intellectuality stunted fat boy. You can deny it and play little games but give it a rest. You are like a child playing behind a mask thinking you are so clever.
When you came onto that site link I posted your IP address was the same as bigred. When you spoke with me using an alias you stupidly repeated things I had personally told you in person etc.
For what ever its worth Go worship your guru and leave me alone as you are truly not worth the trouble.
MacAdder

Postby Carpetpythons » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:09 am

Typical guilty behaviour by MacAdder. Deflection! We were not born yesterday, please crawl back into the hole where you came from. You are starting to embarrass yourself!
Carpetpythons
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Girl Wrangler » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:32 am

I am a conservationist, my whole life revolves around conserving the little we have and educating others to do the same. Personally, I do not condone the trade of snakes or keeping them as pets, but I do respect others choices. This link was forwarded to me by one of your members and I am appalled by the attitude and behaviours of certain members! I am actively involved in hunting down any environmental criminals and I co-ordinate with all the major role players in order to bring them to book. This situation is a prime example of individuals thinking they can get away with untoward activity (if you are on the receiving end, in my experience you had something to do with it) and secondly, that their own selfish needs prevail over those of wildlife. I am also appalled by the fact that a bunch of adults are behaving in this manner! There is so much that needs to be done in way of education and conservation that this seems to be a complete and utter waste of time that could be better spent assisting legitimate organisations in preventing these atrocities from ever happening in the first place! Its enough to sit behind a pc and moan about all the evils life has to dish out, but who of you are actively involved in doing something positive about the situation? Bearing in mind that I am well aware of how many people are actually involved!

I challenge each and everyone of you to bring something positive to the table on your next post and, dare I say, go out into the real world and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!
Girl Wrangler
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Pieter89 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:54 am

Ok, so I am relatively new and this forum and I've been watching this feed intently...
I know almost NO-one on this forum personally so I won't be taking any sides.

It's interesting that there is any possibility that anyone would send Snouties through the post only to try and get someone caught... It really shows the disrespect some people has for the animals.

Macadder - since this parcel was adressed to you everyone here has a right think it was you... Seriously - unless you have any factual basis for throwing around random accusations don't make any! If you just stayed cool and calm and told everyone that you didn't do it without throwing around random accusations some people might have still believed you. I believe in a presumption of innocence, but when a parcel is sent to you I think any logical person will make the assumption that you have something to do with it. :smt011

Hantam and namaquaboy -- if someone accused me of being someone else I would immediately let him know my real identity - is there really any reason for being anonymous in this situation? - is there anything you can lose by letting Macadder know who you really are - I think it would clear up some unnecessary confusion :smt017

Anyway, I hope that the guilty person that sent the snakes can be found and I hope that the authorities does something about this.
Pieter van Zyl
Pieter89
SA Reptiles Member

Postby it_bit_me » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:09 pm

If you don't know how the snake world works or if you think illegal shipments are any different from KZN imports then it's time to stop putting your posts on this thread.
I also see that Macadder is only speaking to one to two people who actually accused him, the rest of you should stop begging for a explanation. These things are decided by courts, not by petshopboy peer reviews.
If I'm gonna be an old, lonely man, I'm gonna need a thing, you know, a hook, like that guy on the subway who eats his own face. So I figure I'll be Crazy Man with a Snake, y'know. Crazy Snake Man. And I'll get more snakes, call them my babies, kids won't walk past my place, they will run. "Run away from Crazy Snake Man, " they'll shout!”
it_bit_me
SA Reptiles Member

Postby froot » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:18 pm

Some of these posts are unbelievably childish. Anybody notice that intelligent people have this strange tendancy to say intelligent stuff? Girl Wrangler's post is the best I've seen in this topic so far, and the best part is, this post belongs to an author who is actively involved in hunting you shady characters down! Now that makes me grin, no suprises who my money is on.

Let's see where fingerpointing gets things. When I've had enough I'll probably close this abortion so hurry up and entertain us.

*crunch crunch crunch crunch*
We salute the improvement of the human genome by honoring those who remove themselves from it.
Of necessity, this honor is generally bestowed posthumously. - www.darwinawards.com
froot
Founder Member

Postby armata » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:45 pm

I think I may know who girl wrangler is. The net is closing in on certain people (none mentioned in this thread) as I am also involved with investigating illegal activities.
I think certain people should cease their rantings now and see what develops.
' I get my kicks on Route 62 '
armata
SA Reptiles Honorary Member

Postby MrG » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:08 pm

These things are decided by courts, not by petshopboy peer reviews.

I agree someone is innocent until proven guilty. A colleague with good legal back ground predicts the sender would be more open for prosecution because the receiver didn’t signed for the parcel and it was not found in his possession. If the alleged receivers permits are in order authorities might have trouble proving anything. We also know the SA legal system. :)

A good debate will not harm anyone but it is sad to see the back stabbing and hitting out at persons on this forum. Some just give opinions without thinking. The are many stories out there but what would one gain by badmouthing others. No one is above the law and if we had enough nature conservationist and decent laws, things like this would probably not happen. Digging up the past is also not the way to go.

The site is bigger than individuals and Admin should stop people using nick names. I suggest one operates under his real name and surname. (This should also be verified with references.)

Some try to boost this site with good inputs and post but admin should close threats if it gets personal.
MrG
SA Reptiles Honorary Member

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements