Contact details for Reptile Vets

With Reptiles sometimes time is of the essence when it comes to their health. You can post your health related questions and answers here.

Re: Contact details for Reptile Vets

Postby Rob Macmillan » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:20 pm

Hillcrest, Kzn - The Village Vet: Dr Tina (ive forgotten her surname) 031 764 0588. I may be wrong but Dr Angelo Lambiris doesn't take reptiles that are sick anymore. My understanding is he doesn't have the funding and people where taking advantage of a free service. I apologize if this is incorrect and I am open to correction here if need be.
Rob Macmillan
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Smeegle » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:41 am

I know this is an old post, but it helped me today so just to confirm what Rob wrote above....

My little girl has a Childrens Python in her bedroom, and like a chop I plugged the heating pad into the lighting timer a while back :smt021

Anyway, Dr Tina Kaldenberg sorted him out for an RTI. She was very friendly and you can see she loves animals, even spoke to him in a baby snake kind of voice.

I asked and they said they will be willing to treat any snake, even venomous if you bring along a snake wrangler to restrain it.

Thanks for the info, Rob:)
One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today.
- Dale Carnegie
Smeegle
SA Reptiles Member

Postby OLIVETAVARES » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:15 pm

Any exotic vets in Kimberley or Bloemfontein?
OLIVETAVARES
SA Reptiles Member

Previous

Return to Reptile Hospital