rc airsoft tanks (heng long)

Here is the place to discuss anything not related to reptiles and does not fall into any other catagories.

rc airsoft tanks (heng long)

Postby Shannon » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:21 am

Hi there folks,ive started bringing in model rc tanks,if anybody is interasted pls email me for more info.My email http://www.shannonanja@yahoo.co.uk....They come complete with battery ,charger,bbs and remote.They fire 6mm plastic bbs upgrades and parts will be available.They male great gifts for both children and collectors.Pls email for prices and all info.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shannon
SA Reptiles Member

Re: rc airsoft tanks (heng long)

Postby imperial exotix » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:14 pm

Thats very cool,does the cannon fire bullets or does it fire at all?
I do a bit of rc heli flying and some rc plane's as well.
imperial exotix
SA Reptiles Member

Postby sega » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:20 pm

I have seen a youtube review on these they look pretty cool,imperial exotix they shoot plastic bb gun bullets it would be nicer if they shot air rifle pellet's IMO.
1.0.0 red tailed boa
0.1.0 snow corn snake,1.0.0 male butter corn snake,1.1.0 candy cane corn snakes,1.0.0butter stripe\motley,amel motley
sega
SA Reptiles Member

Postby SerpentS » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:07 am

That is a Great looking Panther, I am saving up for the Tamiya 1/16 scale R/C German King Tiger Heavy tank.
What scale is the tank and do it come pre-assembled or do U build it like the Tamiya kits.
SerpentS
SA Reptiles Member

Postby bubblesharp » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:12 pm

Paintballs! it would be so much fun blasting each others cannons with paint balls! set up an battlefield and we blast away! new way of robot wars except your tank will last longer.
Eben Brits
Cell 071 603 6596
BBM 27E1FDF4
bubblesharp
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Shamrock » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:16 pm

bubblesharp wrote:Paintballs! it would be so much fun blasting each others cannons with paint balls! set up an battlefield and we blast away! new way of robot wars except your tank will last longer.

Wont work for me, I'll spend the first month stalking the cat! :-D And that wil be start of my marriage problems. :smt022 :smt021 :smt018
Don't worry, its completely tame . . .
Shamrock
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Shannon » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:30 am

The tanks are 1/16 scale and come pre asembled.The tanks can fire 6mm paintball,im in the process of sorcing some paintballs.The tanks can also be upgraded with metal.
Shannon
SA Reptiles Member

Postby froot » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:02 pm

it would be nicer if they shot air rifle pellet's IMO.

I'm sure that can be arranged if someone is willing to donate their PCP, with a little determination and engineering skills it could become reality, biggest challenge would be a magazine and reloading mechanism. An onboard sight scope with a video feed would be the next challenge.
We salute the improvement of the human genome by honoring those who remove themselves from it.
Of necessity, this honor is generally bestowed posthumously. - www.darwinawards.com
froot
Founder Member

Postby Wolf777 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:10 pm

I have always had the idea of a semi-auto pellet gun or .22 attached to one of these with cameras attached. A paintball gun would rule because then you could use it as a small drone that could be used to scout or clear rooms etc.
Wolf777
SA Reptiles Member

Postby helen3 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:50 am

Nice tank pic . I use 1/16 Tiger I RC Tank With Smoke And Sound.The Tiger I was a German heavy tank used in World War II, produced from late 1942 as an answer to the challenge of facing the unexpectedly formidable Soviet armor encountered during Operation Barbarossa.

Please dont use this for advertising BV
helen3
SA Reptiles Member

Return to General Discussions