Indian Mynah

Anything other than a reptile or any other category covered on this forum.

Re: Indian Mynah

Postby Bernice » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:46 pm

Crowned eagle...? zeeezsh! thats not a little birdie! :) Do you still dabble in falconry? is it a hobby or have you managed to make a living out of it somehow (cant be a cheap hobby) you gotta post some pics!
Happiness is a fat mouse and a warm rock!

Dont fly! 4X4! The noble eagle may soar! but a weasel wont get sucked into a jet intake valve...

Some people are like a slinky spring, they make you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs!
Bernice
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Chopper 1 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:56 pm

Bernice wrote:Crowned eagle...? zeeezsh! thats not a little birdie! :) Do you still dabble in falconry? is it a hobby or have you managed to make a living out of it somehow (cant be a cheap hobby) you gotta post some pics!

Sorry only saw this now....yes i still do it - have been for the last 28 odd years but i only fly Peregrine Falcons now - it is only a passion (no money involved at all). I have tons of pics but will need to figure out how to post them here ;)
To fly is Heavenly but to hover is Divine
Chopper 1
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Chopper 1 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:00 pm

Will try add more if this one works.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chopper 1
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Bernice » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:31 pm

Nice bird! your daughter doesnt look too keen on the falcon (or perhaps the raw meat) lol!
Happiness is a fat mouse and a warm rock!

Dont fly! 4X4! The noble eagle may soar! but a weasel wont get sucked into a jet intake valve...

Some people are like a slinky spring, they make you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs!
Bernice
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Chopper 1 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:16 pm

Bernice wrote:Nice bird! your daughter doesnt look too keen on the falcon (or perhaps the raw meat) lol!

Not at all - she loves it and is actually a star with wild animals. She is currently working with my Dad at Moholoholo Rehabilitation Center and does extremely well with raising anything from Mountain lions to elephant!
Chopper 1
SA Reptiles Member

Previous

Return to Other Pets