Please Identify

Re: Please Identify

Postby Fooble » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:18 pm

Ssssnake.
Organized crime comes in more forms than one.
Fooble
Forum gatekeeper

Postby Rishaad » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:23 am

I also agree 100% with BV.

Unbelievable. To think I was going to apologize for assuming that this guy is a thief due to the fact that I was under the impression that Andrew lived on the north coast and that is a mighty long way for this snake to travel. Now, he is proving himself to be a thief because he has decided to keep something that does not belong to him.

Also considering that this was the first post from dragonone and he was being so defensive struck me to be a little odd.

Andrew, if I were you I would go the legal route to try and get your snake back as I am sure you can prove the snake to be yours. If that doesn't work there are always alternatives.

I believe that Roland even lent this guy a cage to keep the snake in until all this is sorted out. I don't suppose Roland is going to get his cage back either.

I think we all should know as much details about this guy as possible including his full name so that we do not have any dealings with him in the future.

Name and shame, I say.
And God has Created every animal from water, of them are some creeping on their bellies, some walk on two legs, and some on four. God Creates what He wills, for sure God has Power over all things. (Noble Quran 24:45)

For Goodness Snakes
www.forgoodnesssnakes.co.za
Rishaad
SA Reptiles Member

Postby sega » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:45 am

It's a pity he wont give it back,I also thought there was something fishy about dragonone.
1.0.0 red tailed boa
0.1.0 snow corn snake,1.0.0 male butter corn snake,1.1.0 candy cane corn snakes,1.0.0butter stripe\motley,amel motley
sega
SA Reptiles Member

Postby zues » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:17 pm

:smt019 :smt019 :smt019 :smt019
hello every1
would you guys like 2 know the proper story regarding this so called
stolen snake ??????????
not mr rolands fantasy version thats been playd out 2
make himself look like the good guy.???
zues
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Silvrav » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:05 pm

mmm,zeus, please inlighten us. But you are also a first time poster, so please introduce yourself.
Carpet Python - Morelia spilota cheynei
Silvrav
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Wolf777 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:17 pm

If one of my animals ( part of my family) get stolen I would be seriously pi*#@d off. If I knew who it was I would be sure to visit him/her and claim my animal back, if he/ she refuses, I would get it back one way or another, legal or not(technically it is legal because it is my property and morally it's 100% ok).

Zues/Dragonone I suggest you get the snake back to it's owner and rather quickly too, you drew the short stick and the consequences far outway the benefits so it would be logically stupid to keep it...
Wolf777
SA Reptiles Member

Postby it_bit_me » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:18 pm

Dragon just let the snake end up with the owner. All the other stuff you guys want to sort is personal.
Zeus if you guys want to slander a member do it in your spare time not on ours.
If I'm gonna be an old, lonely man, I'm gonna need a thing, you know, a hook, like that guy on the subway who eats his own face. So I figure I'll be Crazy Man with a Snake, y'know. Crazy Snake Man. And I'll get more snakes, call them my babies, kids won't walk past my place, they will run. "Run away from Crazy Snake Man, " they'll shout!”
it_bit_me
SA Reptiles Member

Postby leonthemenace » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:30 pm

Zeus - Dragon = multiple personality disorder.
If you're not fast......you're food!!
leonthemenace
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Silvrav » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:36 am

Would anyone, as rishaad suggested,. please name and shame this guy.

I really would not want to do business with him.
Carpet Python - Morelia spilota cheynei
Silvrav
SA Reptiles Member

Postby fredsmith » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:56 am

zues wrote::smt019 :smt019 :smt019 :smt019
hello every1
would you guys like 2 know the proper story regarding this so called
stolen snake ??????????
not mr rolands fantasy version thats been playd out 2
make himself look like the good guy.???

** Hello
** everyone
** Would
** to
** Not
** Mr
** Rolandslfs'
** played

Seriously Zeus, are you expecting people to take your post seriously, when you post like this?
If you'd like to share your version of the situation, please feel free.

I hope the snake gets returned to it's rightful owner. I'd have opened a case already with the authorities should it have been me in this situation.
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
- Albert Einstein

Fred Smith
fredsmith
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Superciliaris » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:48 am

His name is Justin , don't know the surname.
He lives at 31 Crozier Road in Montclair.

I went there to collect the animal as agreed with Justin and when I got there he was not there (on the phone the day before he told me he would be home)

I spoke to his wife who seemed very nice indeed and she explained that he just wanted the snake to get to it's owner but that he doesn't trust Roland. I believe he thinks Roland is in cahoots to make lots of money out of this that's the whole problem. The snake is probably worth about R3500 on its own with no partner but nobody will buy a single animal. He thinks its worth R15,000 or something no wonder he feels robbed !
He also feels hurt being branded a thief.

I asked to see the snake and his wife said it's not here and she thinks he took it to work ?? (Justin is obviously thinking we are going to take the snake when he is not there) to me this is unacceptable, how can the snake be being looked after? White lipped pythons get stressed heavily and will get sick and die (please watch for a wet mouth or bubbling Justin this will be the first sign). They did buy a rat to feed it but the cat ate it !

His wife got Justin on the phone for me. He said he would come to my house with his brother in law the next night to see the other snakes and where I lived. Obviously to confirm that it is mine maybe , but this is the good part ! He starts asking me the size and sex of the snake and when I tell him, HE TELLS ME I'M WRONG and its bigger and a different sex !!!
WHAT THE f^&* ?
He never called me, this was almost a week ago.

I pray only for the snakes well being.
Justin Zeus Dragonone tell us what's the problem here ??
Life is the greatest adventure imaginable.
Superciliaris
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Spider » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:36 am

The poor snake! I only pray that you find him in good health Superciliaris. If not I would give this guy hell!!!
“When spider webs unite, they can tie up a lion”
Spider
SA Reptiles Member

Postby Bushviper » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:02 am

Well obviously he knows these snakes better than anyone else. How does his cat eat the rat they bought for the snake? I feel sorry for the snake. Chances are it is already sick. They are not pleasant to keep either as they are aggressive. If they are calm then they are usually sick.

I dont assume this person stole the snake however the entire episode makes me think the snake did not escape and hitch hike to the north coast. Someone else is involved.
It is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Those who are afraid to ask are ashamed of learning.
Bushviper
Founder Member

Postby Fooble » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:31 pm

Superciliaris wrote:He lives in Montclair.

There's your problem!
Organized crime comes in more forms than one.
Fooble
Forum gatekeeper

Postby Amphibian » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:30 pm

This is ridiculous. These characters need to be flushed from this hobby (and preferably society).
I would be curious as to what the law reflects in this situation.
"When dealing with people, let us remember we are not dealing with creatures of logic.
We are dealing with creatures of emotion, creatures bustling with prejudice and motivated by pride and vanity" – Dale Carnegie
Amphibian
SA Reptiles Member

PreviousNext

Return to Australasian pythons (Antaresia, Aspidites, Liasis, Morelia sp)