Vouching for Snakes n More Boksburg / Kempton / Benoni area

This is a list of pet shops. Any other comments except contact details will be deleted. SAReptiles does not necessarily approve these petshops and therefore cannot be held responsible for any information received or goods purchased from these petshops.

Vouching for Snakes n More Boksburg / Kempton / Benoni area

Postby Badasti » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:56 am

Hey guys, the owner of the shop has already given his information but as a customer (having bought 4 reptiles here) I'd just like to vouch for these guys. The animals are well kept and healthy. I have actually been turned down on buying a snake because it had recently come in and they ensure the animals are healthy and feeding before selling them. As for pricing nothing is given away but they are competitive, clued up and helpful! I've visited most shops in my area but have found them to be the best. Recommended it to friends who have also purchased pets here and they are all healthy and doing well. So if you're in the Benoni / Boksburg / Kempton area I'd definitely recommend stopping by.

Physical Address:
226 High Road (R23)
Pomona
Kempton Park
South Africa

Marcus: 0820427730
email: snakesnmore@gmail.com

PS. Boss, I hope this scored brownie points, I'm still interested in a job when business picks up! Haha
Badasti
SA Reptiles Member

Re: Vouching for Snakes n More Boksburg / Kempton / Benoni a

Postby Brendon11 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:58 pm

When was the last time you where there? What reptiles do they have
Brendon11
SA Reptiles Member

Re: Vouching for Snakes n More Boksburg / Kempton / Benoni a

Postby ColinWa » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:36 am

It's still a pretty nice place, nice snakes, and a beautiful large Tegu, they have some spiders aswell.
"I hold that the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man"
ColinWa
SA Reptiles Member

Return to Pet Shop Directory